Lazy Boy Heat And Massage Recliner / never again
I got my chair from the lazyboy store at 161000 southwest freeway in Sugarland on July 22,2005.I had a different material put on and the chair was delivered on Sept.16,2005. The motor went out in Oct.2007 they sent someone out to check said they would order a new it would take about 3 months. They called in november and said it was in, came out what had been ordered was the hand control. This the 25th of January I have called and was told they were busy and someone would get back to me in 48 hrs.as of today no one has returned my calls. I want to know why does it take so long to get a part and why is there no one to return calls. Customer service is [protected] the contact person is Michelle. If I had known it would take this long to get a repair done I would never have bought it from Lazyboy. I had planned to buy a sofa but not now are ever again.
More Lazy Boy Heat And Massage Recliner Complaints & Reviews
- Lazy Boy Furniture - poor quality/ mechanisims break 
- La-Z-y Boy Spas - don't stand behind warranties lazy on customer service and quality 
- lazyboy sofa and recliner - cheap fabric and mechanisms 
- Lazy Boy - warranty no good 
- La-Z-Boy - delivery charges 
- La-Z-Boy - couch purchased september 2016 has metal flex issues with occasional use.
- La-Z-Boy - poor quality of the furniture and service
- Lazy Boy - item defects from delivery still not resolved
- La-Z-Boy - lazy boy leather recliner
- La-Z-Boy - joshua rocker recliner #010502