Lazada Philippines / will not refund my money for rotten seeds

Manila, Philippines Review updated:

I ordered "20pcs Lotus Bowl 11varieties Flower Seeds Nelumbo Nymphaea" from Aukey thu Lazada Ph. My order arrived on 10 Oct. SWhen I opened the package, the lotus seeds were already rotten. This was because the supplier cracked ooen the seed coat. Cracking the seed coat is a must for lotus seeds to germinate. But this is done just before you soak them in water. Because the seed coats were laready opened, the embryos rotted during the shipping. I called up Lazada customer service and i was told to return the seeds. I returned the seeds on the same day. The next day I received a text from Lazada instructing me it wasnt necessary to return the seeds and that my refund will be processed. On 17 Oct I received an email from Lazada saying I wasnt entitled to the refund because the package I returned to Lazada did contain the rotten seeds. I called up their customer service to tell them that I did return the seeds plus I recived a text from Lazada saying it wasnt necessary to return the seeds. I was told they will process the refund. On 25 Oct I received a package from Lazada containing the same rotten seeds that I sent back! What a scam!

Lazada Philippines