Lazada Philippines / horrible service!

Makati, Philippines Review updated:

This morning lazada contacted me to tell that they'll deliver my order today. I asked them if they can deliver my item before 10am since I need to go to work. I told them that there will be no one at home from 10.30am till 10pm. The courier promised to deliver my package before 10am. But despite that the courier called me at 11:15, but I was not able to answer since I was already at the meeting. When I arrived home I called Lazada and asked if they can deliver my order tomorrow. But they told me that they cancelled my order because "they cannot contact me"! I will never use Lazada again and will post bad reviews everywhere to warn everyone about their horrible service!

Ol
Dec 30, 2015

Comments

Jan 04, 2016

I could very much relate with you! Grabe! Paasa ang Lazada. Nakakasawa na yung email replies ng mga "customer service reps" nila. Puro based on template lang! Insincere.. Mga manloloko!
    They tell me on its way for delivery na ang items. But every time I check with the LBC Tracking Page, not moving naman ang shipment! Still at where it was when it started! "Accepted at Lazada" pa rin until today! I ordered and paid for it online as well last December 10 & 12, 2015 it's now January 4, 2016 and still the items I've ordered which were supposed to be gifts for Christmas, have not been delivered!
    I believe a class suit should be filed against Lazada by all the customers that they've fooled and made believe that the items on sale are in stock during their Online Revolution Sale last December 10-12, 2015 but truth is, their supplies could've been unavailable. And they just give excuses as to the holidays, weather condition, limitations on shipping, etc that is why they are not able to deliver on time.

• Be
      Jan 05, 2016

I hope I read your review before I used Lazada. I'm now worried about my orders since I already paid for them online.

I ordered 2 items last November 25, 2015 and intended to give them as Christmas presents. They sent me a confirmation e-mail on that same day that one item is being shipped and the other will be shipped at a later date because it's from abroad. I didn't mind since Christmas was still weeks away. December 1, I received another email saying that the 2nd item was being shipped and it would arrive within 18-22 days. That was a good news! Just few days before Christmas! A few days later, the first shipped item arrived. More happy news!

Happy about my orders, I decided to order one more item and again paid online. It was verified and confirmed on the same day when I ordered- December 11, 2015.

Until now, January 5, 2016, my orders haven't arrived. Christmas passed. New Year passed. LAZADA RUINED MY CHRISTMAS!!