Laura Ashley / padstow sofa
I bought a Padstow large size sofa (catalogue price £1100). It was delivered November 2008. The seat cushions sag towards the centre.
I complained to a very defensive Customer Service Department and was told by a visiting 'technician' that the sofa met 'specification'. A letter followed, saying that they were 'not responsible' for their sagging sofa and if I wished to pursue the matter further then I could pay an 'Independent Test House' of THEIR choice to submit a report!!!
They can't really loose can they?
More Laura Ashley Complaints & Reviews
- Laura Ashley Kingston Sofa - poor quality sofa 
- Laura Ashley Brompton Console Table - shop staff told wrong delivery timespan 
- Laura Ashley - wallpaper with different batch numbers 
- Laura Ashley - customer service 
- Laura Ashley Wallpaper - shrinking paper 
- Laura Ashley - diaper bag 4-1 rosie floral dome back pack teal and black floral
- Laura Ashley - Roman blinds
- Laura Ashley - abingdon sofa bed (truffle)
- Laura Ashley - coffee table
- Laura Ashley - felicity light blue quilt (king)