LATAM Airlines / LAN Airlines — delayed flight
My flight was delayed almost 5 hours, while travelling from Cusco to Puerto Maldonado, on 24th of December 2018. It meant I had to spend christmas Eve partially in the irport and in the hostel in Puerto Maldonado. Latam destroyed my plans, and not even bothered to inform me early about any changes. I have find out about delay around 1h before planned flight (one I ave shoved up in the aiport). They have send me an email after 4 pm, while the flight was scheduled on shortly before 12pm! They didn't inform about any reason and didn't provide any information.
I request a refund of that flight, or any other resolution from the company to recompensate my wasted time and money I had to spend on extra taxis and hostel.
Lost time won't come back ever.
More LATAM Airlines / LAN Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- LMS Panamá S.A. (Operates LAN airlines Chile in-flight duty free service) - emails ignored regarding faulty product 
- TAM Airlines - star alliance fidelity program
- Latam Airlines (formerly LAN Airlines) - lost luggage, compensation & full complaint report
- Latam Airlines (formerly LAN Airlines) - cancellation of all tickets post no show
- TAM Airlines - terrible customer service 
- LATAM Airlines / LAN Airlines - refund of travel voucher
- Lan Airlines - poor service
- LATAM Airlines / LAN Airlines - change of schedule 
- LATAM Airlines / LAN Airlines - despicable service from lantam airlines
- LATAM Airlines / LAN Airlines - comportamiento anético