Latam Airlines (formerly LAN Airlines) / service

Jalandhar Punjab, India

Requset for copensation:-

My self Sarabjit Singh Jabbar and my passport number is N5268607. I traveled with Ethiopian and latam airline from Delhi to Chile on dated 19/10/2017. My prime purpose was to come here to perform in the "seminaro de danzes Indo" and I was representing INDIA in this seminar, i was performing on 21/10/2017, but I am not able to perform in this seminar because my all costumes and the related stuff was in the baggage's that delayed by your airline .
My Baggages Complent no:- SAJJ 26615

Due to this I have to face too much embarrassment and I feel more then insulted and it was like I suppose to die.

And I called many times to your office and they said your baggage's are on the way but I have not received my baggage's on time. i received my one baggage on 25 October 2017, which i received from BLUE EXPRESS OFFICE from LOS ANDES not on that address which i provide to your airline and second baggage i received on 26 October 2017. Its written on the document you gave to me that if you not received your luggage within 24 hours one of your staff will contact and update me, but no one contact me instead i have to call to the airline to get updates .what is this, what kind of service you are providing, even you are not on your commitments, i am amazed how you running this airline or you don`t bothered about your customers.

But the main thing is I am not able to perform in the seminar for the purpose I came here and spent too much money on the ticket with your airline and aslo festival oraganizetion did not pay my seminar fee also, i have spent too much money for baggages i was go to airport one time and also go to Blue Express Office.

I would like to request to the authority please give compensation, I will be very thankful to you and will appreciate your concern. Deatils of my lose given below:-

Air Ticket:- 1726 $ (USD)

My Seminar Fee:- 1700 $ ( USD )

Airport transfer :- 45 $ ( USD )

Blue Express transfer :- 15 $ ( USD )

Miscellaneous expense:- 200 $ ( USD )
Thanks for your time and consideration.
Looking forward to hearing from you real soon.

Kindest Regards,
Sanjh International Folk Academy (SIFA)
Sarabjit Singh Jabbar (Director)
[protected] • [protected]