Lane Furniture / dangerous to children
In October 2006 we purchased a Lane dual reclining sofa (the ends recline and the center is stationary) from a local dealer.
Within 6 months we had to have repairs done(I plan to visit the dealer for the exact dates). It has been giving us major problems again. Both sides are pulling apart from the sofa and on one side (between the reclining section and center)there is a gap large enough for a small child to become trapped.
We have a two year old grandson who gets his foot caught unless we stuff something in between the sections such as towels.
This morning (3.36.2010)I emailed Lane Furniture telling them I wanted to submit photo's and a complaint. When I got a response several hours later I was told they could not help me and to contact my local "techs". Words can't explain my anger.
I was not given the contact information (address) I had requested.
More Lane Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- United Furniture Industries - defect in cuddler recliner? 
- Lane Furniture - sofa/loveseat recliners 
- Lane Furniture - leather sectional 
- Lane Furniture - scam and garbage 
- Lane Furniture - recliner
- Lane Furniture - benson faux leather loveseats
- United Furniture Industries - sofa and loveseat
- Lane Furniture Industries - terrible quality products 
- Lane Furniture - recliner chair
- United Furniture Industries / Simmons Upholstery Furniture - simmons peeling furniture