La-Z-Boy / lazy boy recliner latching device allows recliner to slip down when going back in it.
We purchased 2 recliners from your Kalamazoo Lazy Boy store in 2015, and 1 in 2017. Both recliners are now having the same slipping issue with the plastic holders under the chair. I called your customer service dept. today and was told the handling fee for them was 12.99 each to be paid by me. Really! I am requesting that you send some extras to your store and I will pick them up and repair the chairs myself. I truly am very disappointed in the poor quality in craftsman ship in these expensive chairs, padding is all broken down, chairs slip forward when recline d back because of the cheap plastic latching system underneath. Hoping you understand my situation and honor my request. Thank you... James Hoffman. 1014 Goodsell Street, Otsego, Mi.49078. Phone [protected].
More La-Z-Boy Complaints & Reviews
- Lazy Boy Furniture - poor quality/ mechanisims break 
- La-Z-y Boy Spas - don't stand behind warranties lazy on customer service and quality 
- lazyboy sofa and recliner - cheap fabric and mechanisms 
- Lazy Boy - warranty no good 
- La-Z-Boy - delivery charges 
- La-Z-Boy - warranty service
- La-Z-Boy - deceptive advertising relating to leather colors
- La-Z-Boy - disputed account - sales bill #505214 - cust 146680
- La-Z-Boy - delivery
- La-Z-Boy - parts order