La-Z-Boy Furniture - Sacramento, CA / refusing to call us back

Ordered a sofa, love seat and recliner in May. Received the product the first week of July. The sofa and love seat do not match the recliner both in color and fabric type. We have given an arm cover for each piece back to the warranty center who in turn sent it to Laz Boy headquarters in Michigan. All they would offer was a $250 credit. We took covers and compared them to the floor sample we ordered against and showed the arm covers to the sales manager and she also said they were not a match and fabric was not the same. They sent out a technician on August 7 to take pictures and he also commented that they were not the same. On August 15th we called the warranty center and they said they were still waiting for corporate to respond. We called again today and they are refusing to call us back.

Dg

Comments

Ba
  17th of Dec, 2007

I have to agree that this national company that is supposed to have a highly rated reputation sucks when it comes to customer service. I have been fighting with them for over 3 months about $4200.00 worth of furniture that is falling apart. It seems that it would be eaiser to do the right thing rather then drag this along. I am so mad I just want my money back and they can have the furniture to unload on some other unsupecting customer. Perhaps they will get someone that will not be as tenaious as I intend to be.