La Rosa Del Monte / No response

La Rosa del Monte
1133- 35 Tiffany Street
Bronx, NY 10459
www.larosadelmonte.com

La Rosa del Monte is an absolutely irresponsible company. They came to my home in Guaynabo, PR, on Oct. 29, 2008 to pack my furniture and personal belongings. I was told that I will receive it in 3 to 4 weeks or at the latest in 5 weeks. 6 weeks has passed and I have nor received my furniture . Every time I call the Orlando Office of La Rosa del Monte they shamelessly lie to me. I have been told that the shipment "just left Orlando", your furnitures left for Texas "yesterday", "wait for the driver to call you", next, on Oct. 4, 2008, they told me that the "truck is on his way to Texas", of course the truck never arrived. Today, Dec. 8, 2008, the telephone operator told me that "probably a truck will depart for Texas the next weekend". All of this were outright lies. It has been impossible for me to receive an answer from a responsible officer of La Rosa del Monte, Orlando FL office. The managers are always having breakfast, lunch or dinner. They must be heavily overweigth and obese for eating all day. I feel I have been ripped off $ 4, 500 that La Rosa del Monte charged me.

Joaquin Chaffardet

Comments

16th of Mar, 2009

I moved with La Rosa del Monte a couple of months ago, my move was from Puerto Rico to Orlando and the service was the best, it took 4 weeks like they told me and everything was perfect nothing broke and it was cheap.

• Lu
      28th of Apr, 2009

My dad got them to do the moving from isabela, PR to Maryland, US. When we received the package one of the TV was destroyed, even our car had the door handle was broke. When he call for the damage of the tv and car, he had to wait almost a year to receive the money. He called three times a day, to be told the guy who was working with his case lost the copied paper or he was on lunch or even he got fired. Everytime it was something diffrent with them. Then we found out that happend with another customer. I will never recommend this company to anyone, unless you want you furniture destroyed and want to wait a year or more for the "insurance" to pay for it.

• Ca
      11th of Feb, 2010

I used their service for two deliveries, they broke all my furniture……I don’t recommend this company to any one.

• Le
      22nd of Feb, 2010

I just finished receiving my car and my apartment stuff I sent from Orlando to NY and everything is perfect. The delivery was on time and it didn't take long for the workers to unpack my stuff, I am very satisfied by this company. everything was in mint condition. I will definitely be recommending this company to everyone that I know.

• Ka
      25th of Feb, 2010

I recently contracted la rosa del monte for my move from NY to NC. I was given the wrong estimate, items were not included, the estimator (Baez) was very unprofessional. The movers were lazy. Pricing was outrageous. Will never move with them again...Hate this company...

• Rs
      26th of Feb, 2010

I used La rosa del monte for some shiptments to Puertorico, my family and also some of my friends used to it to ship boxes to PR never had a problem with them i understand they say between x to x weeks but you have to understand the service they offer is cheap because of the time the items take to be deliver. and also since the shipments coming out and going to PR go on a ship thats why there might be some delays, in my opinion i will keep on using the company.

• 99
      14th of Apr, 2010

la compania es mala, estan intersado el robar el dinero, pero mi abogado se encargara de ellos

• 13
      15th of Apr, 2010
    La Rosa Del Monte - BAD COMPANY
    LA ROSA DEL MONTE
    orlando
    Florida
    Phone: 407 859 6262

I SENT 3 PIECES TO DOMINICAN REPUBLIC AND I PAID $ 1, 175. THEY TOOK 3 MONTH TO DELIVER . AND NOW THEY WANT ME TO PAY 565 DOLLARES, I SENT DOOR TO DOOR.

THIS COMPANY IS THE WORTH COMPANY.

• 13
      15th of Apr, 2010

The worth company. In31 year living in united stated. and this the first time i used la rossa del monte the worth copany

• Ho
      19th of Aug, 2012

I moved to FL a month ago and La Rosa del Monte charged me extra for my shipment and to my surprised half of my boxes contained broken items I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone. The workers are unprofessional. when you call them they don't know anything. How dare they open one of my boxes and repackage it and charge me for it when everything in it was completely broken couldn't even fix it. I honestly believe they take longer to get more money out of you for "storage" reasons. I would have been better off renting a Uhaul truck and doing myself.

• Be
      19th of Dec, 2012

I moved from the USA to Puerto Rico. The movers said they would be there at 12:00 pm they arrived at almost six in the afternoon. Then they packed everything without bubble wrap. Unfortunately, I was not present but my husband was... Then they began to charge extra for our table, the gazebo and my sons bike, when it was already included in the rest of the furniture and pricing. When my things arrived to Puerto Rico my sons bike was bent, my vehicle scratched as if something was placed behind it with pressure. All of our stuff was scratched, the boxes were flattened on either one side. It was terrible. The movers told us two weeks. After 5 weeks they arrived. They charged us for our boxes which were smaller then there's the same price as there's. They did not even unpack our belongings at arrival.They have no idea what people have to go through and certain circumstances you have to confront. This was our personal things. We placed our confidence in this company because they were Spanish and we believed in our own to do a good job. We are very unsatisfied, never again...This is why we never progress we need to take care of our own as we do it with others and stop trying to get over on others...We all need to learn to take care of others as if they were our own. You pay for a service and you need to deliver. Would not recommend them to anyone!!! I am calling the Better Business Bureau...

• Mi
      20th of Feb, 2015

La Rosa del Monte fue para mi una pesadilla..Muy irresponsables. Si algo se rompe ellos no quieren pagar..aunque uno tenga seguro..me rompieron una TV de 52 pulgadas, nueva y solo me ofrecen $300.00 dolares. Cuando yo pague $1800.00 de seguro, por si se rompia algo..uno llama nunca te resuelven..asi ya a pasado siete meses..no la recomiendo a nadies, mi gente busquen por otro lado. NO AYUDAN AL CLIENTE!!! No Cojan LA ROSA DEL MONTE ni para mover una caja..

• Ga
      17th of Aug, 2016
    La Rosa Del Monte - Scam
    Larosadelmonte.com

On December 5th, 2009 I arranged and hired La Rosa del Monte Express to manage my son's moving from New York to Miami. They came at December 8th and said that the move was going to be in miami by the 16th. Today is the 22nd and the move is neither in miami nor en route since they decided to stay with all my Son's belongings in New York City. I have been frantically trying to reach someone at their office and it has been impossible to talk to a human being. this irresponsibility has cost me an incredible amount of money since I have had to incurr in extra expenses including some furniture and a very expensive bed. My son was supposed to start a new job and all of his business attire was with the move. PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SERVICES OF THIS COMPANY AS THEY ARE A SCAM!!

• Pa
      17th of Aug, 2016
    Larosadelmonte.com - Scam
    Larosadelmonte.com

Damaged 7 furniture items; then offered to fix some of them. Without saying, the items were not fixed.

Now as we embark in the 'insurance claim', this company takes a rude stance instead of one to help their customers.

Indeed, they are they worst company with the worst customer service.