La Quinta Inns & Suites / horrible customer service

On Saturday 11/18/2017 I was arriving from a very long road trip for my employer. I have never been treated so horribly and have never had an issue at any other place I have stayed in the past. I had our company credit card, (amex)with Company name on it but since underneath company name was the owners name she wouldn't accept it!. I offered paycheck stubs and for her to talk to owner but she wouldn't do anything unless owner emailed and sent a picture with her name on it. Keep in mind that it's after 10pm!So I book third party through booking .com put in card info, book room and get confirmation and when I returned to front desk she still denied me service!! I travel for work often and regret to say I will never spend money here again!! LYDIA was rude and unwelcoming and frankly made me feel as if the card was stolen. I am offended and will be telling all co-workers and social media peers of my horrendous experience. She should be ashamed. I walked next door and had no problems. You lost a very profitable customer and business. She is an ugly person.

Me