La Quinta Inns & Suites Logo

La Quinta Inns & Suites

Having problems with La Quinta Inns & Suites?

La Quinta Inns & Suites reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 5, 2007. The latest review I forgot my Apple Watch and they refuse to give it back , I know they have it becausetracer said that it’s there still . was posted on Sep 18, 2021. The latest complaint company regulations was resolved on Oct 22, 2018. La Quinta Inns & Suites has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 545 reviews. La Quinta Inns & Suites has resolved 16 complaints.

La Quinta Inns & Suites Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 642 4241 (Customer Service)
+1 800 753 3757 (Reservations)
+1 800 642 4258 (Returns Service Center)
+1 214 492 6600 (Head Office)
909 Hidden Rdg Ste 600
Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with La Quinta Inns & Suites Customer Service. Initial La Quinta Inns & Suites complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for La Quinta Inns & Suites above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about La Quinta Inns & Suites. Discuss the issues you have had with La Quinta Inns & Suites and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

La Quinta Inns & Suites Complaints & Reviews, Page 8

Jul 13, 2019

La Quinta Inns & Suites — service

The night clerk Jackie Monday & Tuesday night continues to demonstrate poor customer service. I have never...

Jul 11, 2019

La Quinta Inns & Suites — no one is answering the telephones and mailbox is full 100% of the time

Today I called the LaQuinta directly to make a reservation. There was no answer, I went to voice mail and...

Jul 09, 2019

La Quinta Inns & Suites — management unavailable to speak with paying customers

My company has a guest that has stayed at this hotel frequently, in fact sometimes a month stretch at at...

La Quinta Inns & Suiteshotel room and staff

Upon check at La quinta Inn & Suites, the front staff clerk asked an entirely too personal question, which was highly offensive and unprofessional. Entering the elevator, there was a sticky residue on the floor. Water on the floor in the hallway with no caution sign, unsafe conditions. The bedroom was dusty, there were stains on the bathroom floor, the ceiling in the bathroom had been previously damaged and unattended. Rather than clean the room the staff sprayed air freshner which triggered a negative reaction with my allergies. These issues pale in comparison to what I found next. There was a brown stain smeared on the bed spread, how disgusting and atrocious! The mind can only wonder what could stain a bed spread and be brown in color. This can only attest to the cleanliness of the staff and La Quinta Inn. The breakfast area was equally as disgusting and despicable. Food residue everywhere, trash cans overflowing, unattended food stations! Nothing less than horrible.

With my large social media presence and influence I will share my experience with all my followers regarding my stay at La Quinta Inn & Suites 53 Industrial Highway Essington PA

I not only demand a request, but also proper compensation.

I SLEPT IN A BED WITH A BROWN STAIN THAT WAS SMEARED ON THE BED SHEETS, no one will be able to apologize for this deplorable room, or for putting my life and families life at risk.

[protected]@gmail.com

La Quinta Inns & Suitescheck in

We had a reservation through booking.com and arrived on July 2, 2019 at 11:25pm at Laquita Inn and Suites in Bowling Green, KY. Upon entering, we were greeted with a sign that said the staff was busy assisting another guest and will be back shortly. It said to use the phone to the right to get assistance. We waited and then used the phone which rang to the phone on the desk and asked us for an access code. I tried using my cell phone and used the number on the website and got the same result. Another guest came to the lobby and said she had seen the lady staff earlier there talking on the phone about how hard it is to raise a baby on her own. We waited until 12:15am, wrote a note on a napkin and left it on the desk saying when we were there and to not charge us. I'm sure if security footage is checked you will see us waiting all that time. We had to go to the nearby Microtel by Wyndham to get a room and checked in at 12:35pm. We had an 8 hr drive that day and just wanted to sleep to prepare of our 9 hr drive the next day. I called La Quinta Inn on July 3 and when the staff checked she said she didn't see anything about my note I left and said my reservation had been cancelled with no charge. It would be much appreciated if Wyndham would try to make this right with us by refunding us the Microtel in Bowling Green's charge. I did take a picture of the sign left by the attendant with my napkin note next to it if you need it. It was a very frustrating situation. Gretchen Saboe. [protected]@yahoo.com

check in
    check in

La Quinta Inns & Suitesbilling

I currently work for the Department of Army...American Society of Military Comptrollers held its annual Conference in San Antonio on the Riverwalk May [protected]. La Quinta Inn is where I stayed, ASMC blocked rooms there and various hotel for all the participants.

The stay was great, I no complaints this hotel except for the billing. Upon checkout I received my bill and closed the bill out upon departing and retuning back to my work location. Later I received the credit card bill for my government credit card company and the bill did not match the credit card statement. I have been talking to La Quinta Inn management in San Antonio TX and this issue has not been resolved. Several attempts of speaking to the San Antonio staff and nothing has been resolved. I need $148.69 reimbursed back to my credit card so I can file my travel voucher and an updated receipt stating that. My credit card bill is beyond it's 30 days. Please forward bill to my email address...Crista.l.claiborne.[protected]@mail.mil

Thanks
      Crista Claiborne

billing
      billing

La Quinta Inns & Suitescarpet damage exposed rusted nail

Hello, my wife and I checked in at one of your locations and upon entering our reserved room I stepped on a sharp object. Fortunately it did not break skin but I checked it and the carpet was damaged leaving the floor board exposed with rusty nails sticking up. I brought this to the staffs attention and they said thank you for letting us know. I believe there should have been a higher level of concern over this situation and to Laquintas customers well being.

La Quinta Inns & Suitesprattville, alabama rate increase

We booked two rooms at LaQuinta in Prattville, Alabama. We booked with another family who we were traveling with to Florida. Both families are fire fighters and booked online at LaQuinta's website for a government rate of $94.00. When we arrived June 21st Tonya checked the first family in at above rate signed his receipt and then when it was my turn she asked for active military ID. I explained we were not active military we had signed up for the government rate my husband was a fire fighter and had his fireman ID. She explained that the rate for tonight was 169.00 plus tax. No government rate was available tonight. I explained we had booked with the first family in line before me month or so earlier on their website for 94.00 price. She said the rate online was wrong and needed fixed it had been an issue for a couple weeks. I am not sure why LaQuinta's online error was our issue. I explained we would of booked elsewhere. She explained she could not give us that rate and she would also now have to charge the other family we came with since she missed that with him as well. I was very frustrated at this point. She is now going to charge the other family an additional charge to cover a mistake they already signed a receipt for a lower fee. We asked to speak with her manager Arthur Edwards. She stated he wasn't in even though sign at front desk said on duty manager with his name. Tonya supposedly called Arthur on his cell, who this supposedly called her back at the front desk. My son who unannounced to me video taped this whole encounter with his cell. It looked like her cell phone was active calling front desk. Tonya talked for a couple minutes apparently to Arthur Edwards and I asked let me speak to him. Tonya hung up with him and said you will have to pay increased fee. I said I told you twice I wanted to speak with him. She said he will speak with you in the morning. I explained we were not paying the increased price to stay. We left went and exit down and stayed at Holiday Inn for a government rate of $120.00 with a fireman photo ID no problems. They had excellent customer service and apologized for our experience with LaQuinta and said they'd take great care of us. I've worked in Customer service for 20 years and we always put our customers first. We do not let them pay for our online websites mistake. I tried calling corporate manager to complain and his mailbox was full, no surprise.

La Quinta Innreturning things

June 21 stayed at La Quinta Inn in Corpus Christi, Texas on Navigation. We checked out on June 24. My husband, daughter and granddaughters stayed in room 149 from June 21-24. We checked out on the 24.

I had an emergency and did not return to the hotel. My family checked out on on Monday June 24. Later at I discovered that I was missing some

thing that I left in the drawer of night stand. I called the hotel on Thursday June 28, I called that evening. The front desk said they couldn't check the lost and found because he didn't have the key to look. I described what was missing. A bag with three cactus, what was missing a expensive

of ear phone IPods. He said call in the morning around 10: or 11: I talked to the front desk person, she said that she also couldn't get into the lost and found, she asked for my phone number and that she would get back to me in a few minutes. Those minutes turn into one hour. Finally my

daughter called and she said or Christina said they didn't have it. I called again and she hang up on me, actually she hang up me three times.
            I shared with her that three years La Quinta on Padre Island free stole my husbands Polo jean shirt. I say stole because they never return it.

Please do something about the lost found situation. If they find something of value take it to the lost found or if it's of no value give it the same attention. Check out your employee before you hire them.

The room was booked by Ronald Williams my son in law. June 21-24 room 149. I hope you will respond to this complain.

That hotel La Quinta is messy.

La Quinta Inns & Suitescheck-in

I arrived at your hotel at 12:30am, I was sent to 2 different rooms because none where ready for a customer finally by the 3rd room I had enough and canceled my stay. Attached photos so you can see the conditions of last room given to me also attached photo of my cancellation form. I'm writing this complaint in hopes that you will fix this service problem and save someone else the aggravation I experienced. I was stuck looking for a hotel at 1:30am in a city I didn't know. This experience ruined the Beginning of my vacation. I honestly expected more from your hotel chain. My email is [protected]@gmail.com if you have any further questions.

check-in
              check-in

La Quinta Inns & Suitesla quinta jackson tn

We are very frustrated to say our opinion of this company is now changed. Our room is riddled with mold in the bathroom, there is even mold on ceiling that has been painted over instead of being corrected and other very visible areas. The smell is so strong headaches are a problem . The main door does not close all the way leaving a massive gap to hallway (a cleaning staff member had to help us get it closed saying this rooms door was a problem) you have to force the door shut when leaving and the ceiling flakes off into the carpet when shutting. the bathroom door doesn't shut and is damaged and the wood is peeling from frame. The cleanliness factor is concerning. Breakfast consisted of very little options. The exterior is just as concerning with structural damage, and the pool was closed and in very poor condition. We were here for college orientation and we will be staying in Jackson multiple times a year for the next 4+ years. We can assure you we will never stay in this location again. I have photos I'm happy to share (we were so shocked with the conditions) you expect more of the franchise but this location is very poor in quality.

La Quinta Inns & Suitesmilitary abuse by on sight manager south carolina

Morning. I am writing in concern of a young man that is in the military that I met at your motel in SC. He has been there for a while sleeping in his car because the manager of the place allowed him to stay there in a room and he had no way to pay for the expenses he inquired. He was told if he came up with 300.00 they would allow him to leave and pay the balance when he got home. So he borrowed the money and paid like agreed. Well then they told him he needed to pay 500.00 in order for him to leave and pay the balance of 220.00 when he got home. So he did this after borrowing money again because the manager did not keep his word. So now once again he is stuck there sleeping in his car trying to figure out How to get this money. The manager of this Place is a lier and a cheat. He made promises to this young man and did not follow thru. A month or so ago this happened to him same place. The manager allowed him to leave but he held his car as collateral for Which he did pay his bill. I don't understand why this man is not allowed to leave. It's not like you don't know where he will be. All he owes is 220.00. He needs to get home and back to work. But is unable to. He has done everything that the manager asked of him
                  And he still won't let him leave. I really would appreciate some one looking into this matter. It is very disturbing to me to go to a motel and see one of our miltary men being treated in this way. He fights and stands for our country and would put his life on the line for you or me. This is very disgraceful.

Sincerely
                  A concerned customer

La Quinta Inns & Suitespool

I am currently checked into a Baton Rouge, La La Quinta facility...Before booking this facility I checked what amenities were available..a poil was one..It is 90 plus here in La. so a pool is a must..upon checking in there was no notification of a pool issue...it was not until my wife and I wete unpacked ... dressed to go swimming and exiting the elevator that the front clerk informed us that the pool was "OUT OF ORDER"!!!...rudely I might add as if she was tired of saying it to other guest...when I asked when will ot be back in "WORKING. " she snapped saying MAYBE Monday or Tues...mind you its SATURDAY!!!...we check out on Monday...so this means our weekend getaway is ruined. .I can not book another room this late...I am seeking a response on how you all can rectify our inconvenience or possibly justify how this is right...its falling in the lines of false advertising or breach of contract...thank you ..signed a very disappointed and frustrated guest
                    Bill Lewis
                    [protected]@gmail.com
                    [protected]
                    *I will follow up as well*

La Quinta Inns & Suitesunethical behavior, poor customer service, etc

Dear Sir or Madam

I visited LaQuinta Inns & Suites by Wynham and unfortunately my experience was not positive. Below you will find my complaints.

LaQuinta, Addison Dallas, Texas, Room 211.
                      Check in June 13, 2019, Check out June 17, 2019.

-On or about June 14, 2019, items were removed from my room by housekeeping. I reported this to the front desk. After speaking with them (front desk) several times, by check out I was not offered an adequate resolution other than providing a receipt for the missing items.

-On June 14 and June 15, 2019 Housekeeping failed to clean my room or respond to request for more towels, unless I came to pick them up myself.

- The bathroom had a dirty fabric shower curtain and the vanity had what appeared to be make-up stains on it at check in.

Due to the fact that I felt violated, and that my concerns were not validated by your staff t the only sufficient resolve is a full refund.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Barbee
                      [protected] mobile
                      jenniferbarbee801.yahoo.com

Jun 22, 2019

LaQuinta Inn — checking in/reservations

I am a nurse who regularly stays at the LaQuinta in crescent commons Cary NC. I work 6/16 he days weekly and...

La Quinta Inns & Suiteseverything!

We arrived at your La Quinta Brooklyn Park, MN on Thursday June 21 and are staying until Sunday June 23. We are repeat customers from Canada and have had one issue or another every visit but have tried to be patient. This visit is the limit of that patience. Our toilet roll holder was broken off the wall, the face cloths were stained, the cotton bed sheet had huge black stains and was threadbare with actual holes. The second night, Friday June 22 I had to call the front desk at 11:00 pm as the smoke alarm was beeping and I was told it would not be fixed until the next day. I said it was not acceptable for us to try to sleep all night with a beeping alarm. The person left and did not return. I then went to get ready for bed only to find there were no towels or facecloths. I called the desk again and waited another 20 minutes for the person to bring two small towels and one face cloth for two guests. I told them we would need more as they are two of us. They eventually brought two more small towels but told us they were out of bath mats, hand towels and facecloths. On top of all of this, the halls, elevator and public washrooms were all filthy. We ended up unplugging the smoke alarm ourselves so we could sleep. Another concern is that all the safety information etc that should be on the inside of the room door was missing. Thank you for your time,
                        Maureen and Albert Gerbrandt

LaQuinta Innhotel over-all experience

Account #[protected] Wyndham Rewards #185796467G check-in: 06/11/2019.
                          We have stayed at this hotel for 15 years or more in the past, except last year. An attempt had been made to spruce up the entire place. However in doing so they reduced the seating in the breakfast room. Upon Ck in front desk was not friendly at all. They demanded credit card and driver license even though all had been supplied when making the reservation. I asked which card I had given with the reservation and his response was "I suppose you expect me to look in the computer." He did and we almost completed the check in when He told me the room was "Up one flight of stairs and there is no elevator so I would just have to deal with it, since there was no other rooms" I have no problem with one flight of stairs. Room had no chairs, table or desk. There was a rolling desk chair for ??????. Air conditioner was blowing full blast so my husband went over to turn it off. When he touched the unit the case fell off and hurt his hand. He later put it back on so it wouldn't fall off again. TV had no instructions for their new setup and no guide of what was on. Shower/bathtub had no non skid on bottom nor was there a rubber mat----DEFINITELY a hazard. Coffee maker had coffee pod for ONE cup of coffee only. Were told breakfast was only served till 9:00; 9:05 everything was cleaned up and put away. Other places we stay serves till 10:00 or a few till 11:00. Check out was fine till I filled two small travel mugs. I thought front desk was going to tell me I couldn't, until my husband informed him that I just getting a couple cups for the road. Bad experience all the way around. Not going back

Jun 18, 2019

La Quinta by Wyndham Shreveport Airport — room and fitness facility

My family and I checked in on 17 JUN 19 at 1730hrs. Upon entry to the room, we noticed dirt on the cover of...

La Quinta Inns & Suitesla quinta in catoosa, oklahoma. complained to general manager, owner and finally corporate offices.

Checked into the hotel with Four rooms reserved by myself, family and friends. On the second day we went to use the hot tub and swim. First clue there was a problem was the chlorine smell in the lobby. Next clue was sitting in the hot tub coughing, unable to speak and burning skin. The General Manager wasn't on site nor would he speak to me until I called the owner. I wanted a refund. I stayed there for the pool and hot tub. There are other hotels in the area now. He called me and insisted that there was no problem with the chlorine levels, because his kids swam there two hours later. REALLY. I told him I had 3 Adults, 4 teens and two small kids. We all could not tolerate the area. We even tried opening windows. He unwillingly gave a one day refund. He said the Owner, Jain, said not to give a refund. This is not the kind of service we expect from LA Quinta. I feel we should have been treated with respect by believing our complaint. The General manager, Bobby Young, was not going under any circumstance, going to tell the truth. There were other families present, should have got there phone numbers. Now I know why this guy is the Manager. He's going to stick to his untrue side of the issue. Maybe Corporate can look into this facility.

Jun 16, 2019

La Quinta Inn Dallas Downtown — hotel room and front desk

June 7-10th, stayed at the La Quinta downtown Dallas Texas. Round used food wrappers in the desk and under...