LA Fitness / customer treatment

1 Orange, CT, United States

I guess this is the last time that I am trying to contact to right person or trying to raise my voice. Whoever gets this, I hope that person has gone through the frustration at least one time in her/his life time so the person would understand my frustration and pass this to her/his supervisor.
3 months ago I had my girlfriend canceled her membership from Planet fitness and signed up with LA fitness in Orange location. They gave her a training book so she could write down everyday workout routines. Since I was a member of LA for 6 years, I had so many of my best buddies signed up in the past . One of my best buddies also signed up about a month ago and we wanted to get the same training book for him. This person (personnel training manager) thought that I was training my best buddy and he threaded me to cancel my membership and walkout with me. He was screaming at me that we could not calm him down. I was so frustrated but me, my girl friend and my buddy decided not to make a big deal and walk away. I called the head office (one with 949 number) and reported the condition. Nothing happened. 2 weeks ago I was walking out after finished my work out and same person was yelling at this lady who I never seen before and threading her the same way. I stopped and told him that this is not the way he should be talking the customer. He called the cop to walk me out! I called the head office again. I was told he canceled my membership but the head office put me back into the system. I had received the confirmation and told that I could go to the same location because they were supposed to talk to this guy. I showed next day but the same guy told me that I can not go that location because he canceled my membership. I called head office again right there to confirm the situation. I was told on the phone to just go and work out but this guy in the location called the cop again to walked me out. I was told day after and after by head office that they were investigation and they were supposed to call me to give me an update. There has been a week but no respond. Therefore, whoever you are that reading my email, I hope you will escalade this and bring that to right person and you will get back to me.

To