LA Fitness / fraudulent contract with a minor
I had been a member of La Fitness for just a little over a year, when i decided to add my 14 yo son on a " friends and family" membership. about a week into his membership, he began to be harrassed by one of the trainers, urging him to sign up for training sessions. I told them both "NO"; for 2 reasons : 1) I didnt have an extra $100 a month to fork out and 2) I still had 27 UNUSED/ PAID FOR sessions from when I had a training contract. I asked them it would be possible for my son top just used the sessions I had already paid for, for him to use and they said "yes".
So roughly a month later, I'm browsing over my bank statements and noticed 2 large withdrawals that were paid out to La Fitness. I call the company and ask them what they are for and they proceed to tell me my son was signed up for a 12 month contract for training! This was definitely an illegal and negligent action on the part of La Fitness. Its' been 2months and i'm still trying to retrieve a refund from the company.
More LA Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LA Fitness - confessions of a former la fitness employee 
- LA Fitness - la fitness membership cancellation cheating! 
- LA Fitness - inappropriate behavior at la fitness! 
- Lafitness-Personal Training - misleading/scam 
- LA Fitness - swimming pool 
- LA Fitness International - personal training sessions
- LA Fitness International - kids klub closing after multiple complaints
- LA Fitness International - canceling process
- LA Fitness International - miami gardens, fl location discriminate
- LA Fitness International - personal training