LA Fitness / store manager luis was extremely disrespectful

Luis which is the manager at the la fitness in Miami gardens, Florida was rude and disrespectful. I enter the gym on a Sunday 7/6/08 and was asked to take a photo. I simply asked why and he looked me in my face and demanded I take a photo. I told him I was not his child and said he did not care. He had a problem with explaining the new procedure to a paying customer. I was extremely displeased today. I immediately terminated my contract along with two other friends and decided to take our business elsewhere.

Va

Comments

• Ci
      24th of Dec, 2008

La fitness in poway san diego has a bad management. The manager Alex cadavid is very uneducated and disrepectfull. The trainners ran the store and safety level is non existant. Equeppments are old and most of the time are down. Best to tray another gym.

• Sm
      11th of Mar, 2009

That was not nice for him to say that, but people tend to have bad and good days. Perfect example myself overweight, depressed and unsatifited about my self a gentleman named Jamal approached me at a gas station and offered me a free pass to come enjoy a healthier life style. Sure I thought to my self. When I arrived there Jamal who is the manager there took care of me like he really wanted me to make a change in my life .Showed me what i really have to do to achieve my goals, diets, exercise and bring down the body fat. thanks to Jamal i
    can live and feel more comfortable about my self.