KSRTC - Volvo Bus / The conductor was drunk
I traveled by carona-Bus, on 13-9-07, at 21-31 hrs from chennai to Bangalore. From Koyembedu -chennai. The fee was Rs. 452./=
While during journey, the asst who was dressed in kakki-dress, seems to be like a conductor was distributing woolen blanket to all the passengers. We found that he was drunk and was talking all filthy words, while distributing the woolen blanket.
Hope KSRTC will see that in future he doesnt consume alcohol during duty hours. And thereby spoiling the image of KSRTC Volvo Bus and the excellent service done by the department.
This is for KSRTC information and kind action.
Dr Anand K
20th Sept., 2007.
More KSRTC - Volvo Bus Complaints & Reviews
- Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation - KSRTC - No refund received! 
- KSRTC - refund not received 
- KSRTC / Online Booking - Money debited twice from my account 
- KSRTC - Poor reservation & cancellation! 
- KSRTC Airavat Volvo - Bangalore to Tirupati Airavat Volvo 
- Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] - conductor and driver behaviour 
- KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) - ksrtc rash driving and colliding with vehicle 
- KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) - Complaining about the seats in the ac bus
- KSRTC - Failure to provide airavat club class bus
- KSRTC - Refund for cancelled ticket