KSRTC - Volvo Bus / The conductor was drunk

1 India Review updated:

I traveled by carona-Bus, on 13-9-07, at 21-31 hrs from chennai to Bangalore. From Koyembedu -chennai. The fee was Rs. 452./=

While during journey, the asst who was dressed in kakki-dress, seems to be like a conductor was distributing woolen blanket to all the passengers. We found that he was drunk and was talking all filthy words, while distributing the woolen blanket.

Hope KSRTC will see that in future he doesnt consume alcohol during duty hours. And thereby spoiling the image of KSRTC Volvo Bus and the excellent service done by the department.

This is for KSRTC information and kind action.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Dr Anand K
20th Sept., 2007.

Comments

Re
  9th of Aug, 2010

I need to travel from sarjapur signal to ITPL. I normally get into bus from sarjapur signal Stop. Today, 09 Aug 2010 morning, 9.00 AM, i was waiting there for more than 10 min for bus. One 500K bus came and, he did not stop at the same stop...
He stopped at the starting place of the flyover... Driver showed action to the people standing over there that, he will stop bit front...
Me and one more guy ran towards the bus..
He reached bit front of me, and got into bus. By the time, i reach near the bus, he left the bus. As i am a lady, i cannot run with that speed and energy... I felt very bad when the diver did this. Conductor, who was standing near the door, told the driver to stop, ..But, he did not.

This is really unfair. One more 500c was also coming. These two buses were in race.
See, .. if those people do like this, People like us are suffering. I missed tht 500c bus also, as it was just behind this bus.
Bus number is KA - 01 2015.
Please behave properly to the people. We are also human being.
As we are in road, and he sitting over driver seat, .. dont think that, he is top of everything.
Please behave properly to the normal people.