KSRTC / Duplication of tickets to passengers
We traveled from Thirthahalli to Bangalore on 13th May 2007 by KSRTC Rajahamsa Bus running from Agumbe to Bangalore. I had booked the ticket on 3rd May 07 thru e-booking for seats 1,2,3 &4 from Agumbe to Bangalore. In spite of the tickets being reserved by me, the conductor had issued the tickets to some other passengers for the same seats. Upon my arguing with him for my seats he mentioned that since we did not boarded the bus at Agumbe he thought that we have cancelled the booking and allotted the seats to others. He went on arguing even though he knew that it is his mistake and probably he had collected money from those passengers and might not have issued the tickets. He was very arrogant and adamant in his response & talks with us and he was behaving as if he owns that bus. I understand that if the passenger does not board the bus in next point from the boarding point, only then those seats can be allotted to some other passengers and not immediately at the boarding point. Bus Regn. Number is KA01-F8058 and Conductor’s name is Kumarappa.A.K. & his Staff Code is 2607.
The sad point is out of 4 of us, 2 were ladies and all 4 of us had to travel standing till Shimoga. At Shimoga 2 seats were allotted to us and rest 2 traveled standing up to Bangalore.
Even though I called Thirtahalli Police station they did not respond at all.
More KSRTC Complaints & Reviews
- Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation - KSRTC - No refund received! 
- KSRTC - refund not received 
- KSRTC / Online Booking - Money debited twice from my account 
- KSRTC - Poor reservation & cancellation! 
- KSRTC Airavat Volvo - Bangalore to Tirupati Airavat Volvo 
- KSRTC - regarding rude behaviour and cheating of conductor and driver of ksrtc bus tumkur to sira bus no : ka 06 f 0809.
- Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] - conductor is rude 
- Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] - conductor and driver behaviour 
- KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) - ksrtc rash driving and colliding with vehicle 
- KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) - Complaining about the seats in the ac bus