Krogers / stealing my money
too stores, lake orion and lapeer michigan just happened app 2 days ago and month ago twice? this time i went to buy groceries and the store mamager waited on me and just like others i would ask to write $20.00 over and like usual they would hand me reciept and not $20.00 one time i left store and remembered they didnt give me my money and gave them receipt and got my money! my question is this what the blank are you teaching these employees to steal our money or are you employing crooked people im getting sick and tired of your store trying to pocket my money is this a practice you teach to get more money in your pocket? i would like to know what are going to do about it. this getting to be a habbit that better be corrected or i will file a complain, (lawyer).
More Krogers Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy 
- Kroger - fired unjustly 
- Kroger - employee complaint 
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service! 
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers 
- Kroger - chad's smoked gouda dip
- Kroger - "making it right" for lack of product. no rain checks or substitutions.
- Kroger Mt. Orab - service and management 
- Kroger - parking lot - carts
- Kroger - romaine blend