Krogers Corridor G WV / fast fast cashier

1 Charleston, WV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3043428807

I have been shopping with Krogers for years. I have been going their every Tuesday especially for Senior Day, their a cashier named Julia, she said she was originally from Ohio & let me tell all of you, she would check us out withing seemed like a min.
She had 3 people checked out before 1 customer in the other lanes.
My question is when I went in on Tuesday July 14 & asked for her they said she was no longer their, I asked myself why do they get rid of the best employees? This lady was not only the fastest cashier I ever seen she was polite, could carry on a normal conversation, unlike half of the other employees that had been their for years.
So therefore I would like to know if she found another job elsewhere because I will go to any other retail store just to find her. Please let me know. The Corridor G Krogers in WV is supposse to be upscaled, well if you look at their employees & talk to them that is if they talk you can tell they don't have a clue.
Sincerely Mrs. Johnson

Comments

• Mr
      14th of Jul, 2009

I agree I wondered what happened to her. They lost a very good employee!! I will be shopping elsewhere also. That young lady was awesome!!!

16th of Jul, 2009

Yes Mrs. Johnson you are exactly right, this girl was so fast I have never seen anything or ANYBODY like this young lady!!! I went in on Tuesday the senior citizens day, & I wondered what happened to her. Definitely let us know if anybody knows if she is working anywhere in the area.
    My husband & I definitely will not be going their, those cashiers are soo slow, my gosh this girl could ring 5 people up with 300 items per cart compared to the other cashiers that could only get one done if that!!
    Please please if anyone knows please feel free to comment. We would greatly appreciate it!!!
    Mrs.Icenhower

17th of Jul, 2009

What the hell are you talking about Mr. Mouse. I think you are just blowing smoke. If you really know this cashier then what happened please explain to all of us!!!
    As far as somebody responding right after Mrs. Johnson, maybe she had some friends over to comment who knows & who cares.
    What's the comment she them both, now come on, if you did know her you would admit she was FAST as hell!!!
    So if you personally know her then just respond since you sound like you are 16:) Have a good day!!!
    Thanks Again

• Do
      1st of Jul, 2011

Unless you know exaactly why she left it is irresponsible to complain and blame the store. Maybe she left for another job, moved out of the area, health, marriage, any number of reasons, but this is not a slave state where the employer can dictate what the employee does. This is a senseless and poorly thought out complaint. I shop there also, and find those folks to be friendly, professional, ad helpful in every way. I hate to see an excellent cashier leave, but it is possible that it was of her own accord, and she may have improved her personal life.