Kroger Superstore / customer service complaint/lead-manager

Date of Incident: January 29, 2018
Time: 9:20 pm
Store: 13 mile & Little Mack
Nature of complaint: Poor/ unsatisfactory service

I am writing a complaint in regards to my recent shopping experience at Kroger Superstore on January 29, 2018 at approximately 9:20 pm. I would to first acknowledge that I've been a loyal customer of the Kroger's brand for approximately 20 years. I shop at this particular store at least 5-6 days a week and I have always had a great experience. My complaint stems from my recent encounter with a lead/Manager Lena. I approached the customer service desk asking for a price adjustment for a food item that was marked down a few days after buying it. Lena responded very quickly "stating that krogers do not offer price matches or adjustments, she was very cold and aggressive in her response. So I immediately ask to speak to a Store Manager. Lena proceeded to call for a Manager while stating that the store manager was going to give me the same feedback. The behavior displayed by Lena was very unwelcoming making me feel unvalued as a loyal customer. Lena was absolutely right the store manager did not give me a price adjustment of which I was only asking for a store credit to purchase other food items. I wrote this complaint because I am very passionate about delivering the highest quality customer service possible, because behind every successful business are thousands of happy customer and one bad experience can be very detrimental to a business. "It is not about who's right, " "it is about what is right."

Tr