[Resolved] Kroger / pharmacy
I'm an insulin dependent diabetic and on occasion I run out of insulin syringes and my pharmacy closes at 5:30pm on weekdays and closed on weekends so, in emergency situations my husband will try to purchase a pack for me and every time he tries the pharmacists are rude to him and attempt to refuse service to him and I am not always able to go up there myself. This is absolutely ridiculous and really angers me because my life depends on these supplies.
I've emailed them with no response yet and am unable to call corporate office until tomorrow morning. Not resolved at this point.
More Kroger Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy 
- Kroger - fired unjustly 
- Kroger - employee complaint 
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service! 
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers 
- Kroger - clicklist offers
- Kroger - unethical behaviour
- Kroger - ground beef
- Kroger - turkey indicator
- Kroger - black friday deal