Kroger / injury actual and potential
Your employees have stacked refills for toilet paper and paper towel on the narrow ledge of the changing station. I bumped the changing station and it fell on my head.
This happened 6/16/2017 @ 5:15 pm. It hurt. I guess my question is who thought this was a storage shelf? I took all of it and put it into the floor. And that is unclean.
All I ask is that you not do that. And admit that it was a bad decision.
I should have alerted management, but I decided to just go home.
More Kroger Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy 
- Kroger - fired unjustly 
- Kroger - employee complaint 
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service! 
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers 
- Kroger - 24 oz country oven 12 grain bread
- Kroger Grocery Store - products not ringing up on sale, no one on the floor to help, and occasionally rotten vegetables and fruits
- Kroger - remodeling of this store
- Kroger - check out
- Kroger - service