Kroger / abusive language at gas station by worker
we went to fill the gas and gas was not available, a worker who was scolding on everyone with abusive language and showing racism instead of telling smoothly that gas is not available and I have told him to calm down where he got more aggressive with his language. he is a old man I dont want to be rude so I left the place.
I dont want to make it a big issue but that worker needs to learn some respect towards his work and customers.
I am requesting Kroger management to look into this and dont hire people like this.
Incident date: 09/18/2017
time: 8:00 PM CST
Address: 4620 TX-121, Lewisville, TX 75056
More Kroger Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy 
- Kroger - fired unjustly 
- Kroger - employee complaint 
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service! 
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers 
- Kroger - 24 oz country oven 12 grain bread
- Kroger Grocery Store - products not ringing up on sale, no one on the floor to help, and occasionally rotten vegetables and fruits
- Kroger - remodeling of this store
- Kroger - check out
- Kroger - service