KPN Travels / poor service

1 India Review updated:

This is Rajkumar.M. I am a regular customer of KPN. In a month I will go 2 times to Nagercoil from Bangalore. The Service was good and the drivers are friendly too.

But Yesterday(September 14) While coming back from Nagercoil. I have booked(seat No 31W) in Valliyoor stating that my boarding point is Valliyoor. I have booked 4 days before there is no window seat available in the 6.45 AC that too it is in the Last seat.

So I have booked 31W that is the first seat in the 6.30 Non AC.

Finally what happened is the bus didn’t come through Valliyoor. It went through the By Pass even though I have booked in Valliyoor. Then luckily one more Bus came. I came through that bus and I catches my Bus at Tirunelveli.

There one more disappointment that in my seat one lady allotted to 18 is sitting. If I going to 18 also, one more lady is sitting Both the ladies want the Window seat. But the Driver forcing me to go back eventhough I got the right ticket. And also Both persons are ladies they can sit together. This driver has a softcorner on that girl I think so.

Then finally I went back and got one non Window seat in the Back.

My disappointment is that the driver forcing me to go back even though I have booked 31W.

I have no sleep yesterday. This is the serious concern on the service. Please do the needful to do better service.

Even though I have travelled more than 100 times I am facing this kind of difficulties for the first time.

Comments

• Az
      6th of Nov, 2009

This s ABDUL GAFFOOR 4m trichy...hello kpn travels...plz mind it and make it correct...m a great fan of kpn buses...especially crazy of bpn volvo buses...now-a-days d kpn service s worst...my uncle came to trichy 4m bangalore...he booked d ticket n new volvo b9r...but worst came 4 him...he got disappointed of tat...for all d other places gave d new volvo...but why ur not gave d buses for trichy...lik these...i heard a much complaints 4m peoples tat kpn gettin down...i had spoke to kpn manager...but he too dint response well...so take d immediate action to leave bus through d trichy or via trichy...especially buses shld be new...don take as regular complaints...plz make it correct...m well wisher of kpn buses...

well wisher of kpn buses,

ABDUL GAFFOOR, trichy

• Su
      17th of Aug, 2011

My husband is studying in france, and we got married last october.he came for his vacations last month and we planned to make a trip to munnar, i booked the ticket to munnar a/c bus on 26.07.2011 at 9 pm fare is rs 1500 for both... but we missed the bus just for 5 minutes on the particular day b caz of delay of flight .again i booked the ticket for the next day in the same travels, same time, for a/c bus. at 9.30 pm we were asked to travel in a ordinary non a/c bus. and they said money will be returned back .we reached udumalai pet around 9 am in the morning. from there we sent to munnar by local kereala mtc bus.since we didnt know anything about the region we travelled, finally my husband got back pain, we could not make our honeymoon enjoyable
    the next week he left to france.
    really i felt very bad emotional experience b caz of this travel.we are yet to get the reimburement... we are fed up to make a call the travel again.