Kohls.com / diadora soccer bag with free ball as a gift

I purchased on line a Diadora Squadra Soccerbag that was offering a free gift with the purchase (a free soccer ball) to be included with order. It specifically asked what size and color in the drop down. When I got my order I did not receive the free soccer ball. It is not listed in the packing slip either. I called the order accuracy number at [protected] and spoke with their representative who told me it is not offered on the website and can't help me. I told him that I was not making it up and asked to speak with a supervisor. After holding for about 10 minutes or longer I was connected with someone. The individual told me the same thing. While I was on hold I check the website and the bag is no longer on sale nor are they offering the free ball. The supervisor/manager said he doesn't know the promotion because it isn't listed on the site. I requested that the issue be resolved today, which he could not do. He told me I can order a ball and pay by credit card and then he would escalate the issue for consideration for crediting the ball purchase. I told him that I am not going to pay for something that was clearly advertised on their site. I ended call and my issue was not resolved. I'm very unhappy with their first call resolution and obviously they don't care about keeping their customer happy!

Li