Kodak Z980 easyshare comerabad quality

I have purchased this Kodak Easyshare Z980 camera in 2009, after I used it about one month, each time I take a picture, it takes about 10sec to process it, then you can take another picture, I thought that was setting problem. In June 2010, I called Kodak Tech Support, the technician told me that I have to have the camera with me in order to trouble shooting, I didn’t have it at time, so he asked call back and give me the case # 6230487,

I didn’t follow up the call till today, I called the Kodak Tech Support again, they have done all the trouble shooting and determined this camera has problem, but because the warranty has been out, I have to pay to the repair, Kodak will give me $25.00 off for the repair, or 15% off I can purchase another Kodak camera as this one doesn’t work right.

I told them that is not right, as they have confirmed this is quality issue, they should extend my warranty to fix this problem, as it happened right after I purchased this camera, also there is record shows that I have called regarding of this issue, but they tried to tell me, this is not warranty item, so they can do nothing other than I have to pay for their quality problem.

I consider this is a very bad business, I can’t believe they have such a poor service, when I called in, one person even hang up the phone for he doesn’t think that he should listen where I’m coming from.

Kodak has bad product and bad service..