Kmart Stores / jewelry department

I wrote a whole complaint about the rude saleswomen at the Farmingville Kmart, Suffolk, NY, and pushed the spellcheck button below. I lost everything I wrote. Was that on purpose? All I know is that the saleswomen at the jewelry dept. thought it was too important to put down her paperwork and help a living customer who wanted to buy jewelry that was locked in a cabinet.

Who looks at these complaints, and do they help running the store better. If I ever go back to the store and am treated rudely, I will take down all the information and talk to a live person just for my satisfaction!!

Co
Jul 13, 2017

Comments

• Li
      Jul 13, 2017

If you read the terms of use here, it tells you that they don't contact or help resolve any issues posted here. This website is more of a way to warn consumers about a bad experience or places that they should steer clear of, its a great tool for that however if you want action to happen at the store you had a problem at, nobody at kmart is going to see this here and you need to contact them through official channels.