Kmart Stores / jewelry
I was recently visiting in Columbus Georgia and went to KMart on March 19th, 2017 for poster boards. They were offering 80% off due to closing. So, I purchased a ring for our 18th wedding anniversary, and was told that the ring was worth, as it was labelled, at $5, 499. I purchased the ring for $1, 099.99. I had it appraised, and it appraised for $1, 000. Since the store # 4198 was closing my receipt is stamped "ALL SALES ARE FINAL. That's not acceptable and I believe it's fraudulent, and I've been cheated. I've contacted you by phone and have case #4878166. At this point, I have no choice but to contact my credit card company and dispute the charges and have them reversed. I will be glad to turn in your ring at your local store, where I reside, in Clermont, FL; I've already spoken with the Manager, Wanda. One of the representatives was able to find our rewards acct. under my wife's phone number at [protected] or [protected], the rewards acct. number on the receipt is XXXXXXXXX2181. I can be reached at [protected].
More Kmart Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey! 
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart Stores - poor customer service
- Kmart - rude employee 
- Kmart In Ithaca - standing in long lines
- Kmart - employee harassment/treatment
- Kmart - not enough cashiers!