Kmart Stores / american greetings coupon

Kmart had an american greetings $2 off 2 cards coupon located at their greeting card dept. When I tried to use the coupon, the store's register would not accept the coupon. I would be happy to scan my receipt and coupon. It hadn't expired, I made the eligible purchase. Neither the cashier nor manager could get it to work. They didn't make any attempt to fix it, I got an 'oh, well'.

Kmart Stores

Je
Jun 09, 2018

Comments

• Km
      Jun 14, 2018

I would like to make a complain on the corporate.
    They demand so much from there employees credit cards, syw and transaction rate. they focus to much on these factors to save there company when clearly it's not helping look at all the business they loosing. from pushing the employee ad customers with so much questions and rebutels. and if an employee does not comply the will cut your hours which is very un - called for and un - lawful. they obviously up for a huge lawsuit here. corporate needs to take there head out of there [censored]!!! and really appreciate there employees and shame on these store managers for allowing them do this to there employees!!!