Km Electronics/samsung Phone / Scam

1 TX, United States Review updated:

I purchased a phone from KM electronics, what seems too good to be true usually is people! I tried to return a phone that I purchased, KM electronics ignored me 3 times and refused to send me a replacement product. The only repsonse I saw was on the negative feedback I left in which they claimed I didnt contact them! These jerks are describing products as New when in fact the products they sell are crap and used! Not only was the phone I purchased a used piece of junk but they also sent the wrong phone charger~~! ridiculous! these people should be put out of business!!! BEWARE, DO NOT PURCHASE FROM KM ELECTRONICS~!

Comments

• Bb
      17th of Apr, 2009

I AGREE!!! Do not buy from KM Electronics!!! I Purchased a phone on ebay from them and they sent me one that didn't have a keypad light. I demanded an exchange and was sent a phone that worked but was used, dirty, scratched, and the moisture sticker was already pink. I again demanded an exchange and they sent me another phone that didn't have a keypad light. I then explained to them that i would send the phone back and wanted a full refund, they agreed. 2 weeks after i sent the phone back i still hadn't received a refund. I emailed them and they claimed that they never received the phone. Funny how they received three returned defective phones from me but not the final one. I have filed a claim with paypal hoping to get my $200.00 back. DO NOT BUY FROM KM ELECTRONICS

• Mi
      26th of Nov, 2010

Yes, KM electronics needs to pay more attention to detail when it comes to dealing with customers.
    I bought a "new" Motorola H720 bluetooth headset from them. I received the headset in a small plastic bag and not in new packaging. It would not take a charge. I emailed them and to their credit they responded within hours. I returned the headset at my cost and they sent me a second headset. That headset also was not in new packaging and it had the same malfunction as the first, it would not take a charge. I emailed them and let them know about it. It appeared that they had sent the same headset that I had returned but they denied that. You would think that if they cared about customer satisfaction that they would have at least checked the functionality of the headset. I told them that I wanted a complete refund and that the second headset was on its way back to them. They refunded the BASE price and not the shipping. And they had the gall to request positive feedback. I wrote them back and explained that positive feedback was not going to happen for a couple of reasons. They had not given me a total refund and I was out a total of $21 for return shipping and had nothing to show for it. Then they refunded the original shipping charge and requested through Ebay that the transaction be canceled. Little did I know that the reason for that was so that I could not leave a feedback. They would certainly have received a negative feedback had they not initiated that cancellation request.

• Bj
      11th of May, 2011

I purchased a Cellular South :New" Samsung R350 Freeform cell phone from KM-Electronics that did not work when it was activated. The phone would not recognize any sd card that was put into the phone. I returned the phone with paperwork that said I would get a full refund. However, I am still waiting. Do not purchases from Km-Electronics they do not stand behind what they sell and there is no way to contact them other than thru ebay, but it has to be before within 60 days of your purchase.

• On
      6th of Nov, 2012

I recently purchased an item from km electronics from ebay and i have been using ebay for years and sold on ebay for about 5 years and never had to deal with such a bunch of inconsiderate ###s their customer service sucks they dont give a crap . i waiting bidded and won and recieved a broken item and instead of replacing it they siad send it back lose your send back shipping and bid on another one and hope to win .. the basically told me in emails they dont give a ### i would recomend not using them ...here is the item ..New BlueAnt Q2 Bluetooth Stereo Earpiece Multipoint A2DP Text-to-Speech PLATINUM it was broken and all i asked for was a replacmentand i would send back the broken one but i gave them hell opened a case reported them but my advise would be stay away cause all they are are rip off artist and a big head ache

• Ka
      16th of May, 2014

I wish I would have seen this before buying from them. Scam company! They don't respond to emails or refund your money when you get a defective product. They also make you pay the shipping cost of their defective product! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!