KLM / onvoorziene kosten
Flight Mr. Adrianus Dingjan and mrs Helena Moors, January 31, 2013, KL 0835 from Amsterdam to Denpasar, connecting to flight JQ0038 from Denpasar to Sydney. In stead of going through transit in Denpasar from one flight to the other, we were forced by the Indonesian customs to follow Indonesian immigration rules. This meant buying two Indonesian visa, 2 x US$ 25, -= US$ 50, - = Rp 510.880, - = € 39.52. Further we were obliged to pay airport tax 2 x Rp 150.000, -= Rp 300.000, - = € 23.20. Total unforeseen costs € 62.72. We would like to ask for compensation of these costs.
More KLM Complaints & Reviews
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - klm refuses to pay refund 
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - terrible klm flight 
- KLM Airline - cheating by klm in ghana 
- KLM - lost bagage
- KLM - delay of 24 hours and loss of baggage 
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - klm denied me a ticket
- KLM - vouchers cannot be used when booking online 
- KLM Airlines - least child friendly?
- KLM - terrible experience with klm 
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - delayed damaged luggage and stolen property