Having problems with Nielsen?

Nielsen Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 864 1224 (United States)
+44 186 552 8800 (United Kingdom)
+353 14 690 400 (Ireland)
+61 288 737 000 (Australia)
+64 99 704 188 (New Zealand)
+43 198 1110 (Austria)
+32 27 787 011 (Belgium)
+45 77 882 200 (Denmark)
+358 943 0030 (Finland)
+49 697 9380 (Germany)
+31 203 988 777 (Netherlands)
+41 414 456 464 (Switzerland)
+852 25 639 688 (Hong Kong)
+62 212 939 8100 (Indonesia)
+60 379 409 000 (Malaysia)
+63 27 068 100 (Philippines)
+966 112 059 091 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 66 726 600 (Singapore)
+82 221 227 000 (South Korea)
+66 26 746 000 (Thailand)
+84 839 978 088 (Vietnam)
+54 114 891 1100 (Argentina)
85 Broad Street
New York, New York
Canada
123 Slater Street, 11th Floor, Ottawa, Ontario K1P 5H2

United Kingdom
Nielsen House, John Smith Drive, Oxford Business Park (South), Oxford, OX4 2WB

Ireland
14 Riverwalk, National Digital Park, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24, Ireland

Australia

9, Avenue des 3 Fontaines, CS 20501 , 95007 Cergy-Pontoise Cedex

Germany
Insterburger Str. 16, 60487 Frankfurt

Italy
Centro Direzionale Milanofiori, Strada 6, Palazzo A12, 20090 Assago (MI)

Netherlands

Box 17520, Maria Skolgata 83, 118 91 Stockholm

Switzerland
D4 Park 6, 6039 Root Längenbold

Turkey
Rüzgarlibahçe Mahallesi Cumhuriyet Caddesi, Acarlar Is Merkezi C Blok № 12 Kat:1, 34805 Kavacik / Beykoz, Istanbul

China

11th Floor, Block 1, Office Building, Xindong'an Market, 138 Wangfujing Street, Beijing, 100006

Hong Kong
10/F, Dorset House, TaiKoo Place, 979 King’s Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong

India
6th Floor, Block C, Godrej IT Park, Pirojshanagar, L.B.S. Road, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, India 400079

Indonesia
Mayapada Tower 15/F, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 28 Jakarta 12920

Japan
Akasaka Tameike Tower 11th Floor, Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo

Malaysia
Level 16, Plaza 33 Tower B, № 1 Jln Kemajuan, Seksyen 13, 46100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia

Philippines
25/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, 22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Pasig City 1600

Saudi Arabia
King Fahad St. Rayadah Building, 3rd Floor, Office № 10, Opposite to Riyadh Gallery, P.O.Box 350222, Riyadh, 11382

Singapore
47 Scotts Road, № 13-00 Goldbell Towers, Singapore, 228233

South Korea
13~16F Central Place Bldg, 50 Seosomun-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, 100-859

Thailand
26th Fl., 323 United Center Building, Silom Rd, Bangrak, Bangkok, 10500

United Arab Emirates
PO Box 22525, Sharjah, U.A.E.

Vietnam
Level 4, CentrePoint Building, 106 Nguyen Van Troi, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC, Vietnam

Argentina
Tucumán 348, C1049AAH, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Chile
Cerro el Plomo 5680, Piso 13, Las Condes, CP 8320000, Region Metropolitana, Santiago de Chile, Chile

Mexico
Blvd. Manuel Ávila Camacho 191, Piso 8, Chapulepec Morales, CP 11570, Cd. de México, México

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nielsen Customer Service. Initial Nielsen complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Nielsen above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Nielsen. Discuss the issues you have had with Nielsen and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Nielsenwhy doesn't nielsen company fire a racist manager?

Why doesn't Nielsen Company fire a racist manager?

Tanner William Tate's linkedin is https://www.linkedin.com/in/tannerwilliamtate

If you take a look in today's society, there are several news stories about companies firing employees for racism. I did a brief google search, and here are some headlines I found:
1) teacher fired after calling student the ‘n-word' at virginia school
2) how one stupid tweet blew up justine sacco's life
3) campbell ewald's ceo has been fired amid fallout over a staffer's racist email
4) ad agency splits with ceo accused of rape jokes, racist remarks
5) comedian shane gillis fired from ‘saturday night live' for racist remarks
6) 13 philadelphia police officers to be fired over racist facebook posts
7) roseanne barr blames sara gilbert for being fired over racist tweet
It is clear, that there are good companies out there that will do the right thing and fire employees for racism - no matter how high the wrongdoers are on the corporate ladder.

However, one company that has not appeared to fire an employee over racism is The Nielsen Company. Not only did a member of management call an employee a Chinese racial slur, this individual has also tweeted several racist tweets. He has also posted things online that can be considered sexist, homophobic, and one tweet can be considered anti-Semitic.

David Kenny (CEO and Chief Diversity Officer) of The Nielsen Company was informed. However, since it appears the individual still works at The Nielsen Company, then one might wonder how come some companies fire employees for racism, while others might not?
I think this is one issue all companies need to be united on. Especially large companies that have Chief Diversity Officers.

Message to The Nielsen Company,
If you are reading this, how come you have not fired the manager for racism?

Oct 06, 2019

The Nielsen Company — nielsen tv ratings

Pay by Race: Racial Discrimination in the Nielsen TV Ratings The Nielsen Company (also known as the Nielsen...

The Nielsen Companynielsen tv ratings

Nielsen TV ratings pays homes by race as they have gift charts based on race. For example Black/African American homes are paid less than Hispanic homes that Speak more Spanish at home. Samoan and Native American homes are paid the least. Also their manager Tanner William Tate of the SWAT team for the Nielsen TV Ratings or Nielsen company is a racist. There is info at www.ratingstruth.com about his racism.

Nielsen — rogue collections email when I don't have an account with you!

To Whom This May Concern: I just received an email on my WORK email at that (oumari.[protected]@nielsen.com...

The Nielsen Company — constant calling, and last night called at 9:53 pm

Usually ignore their call due to caller ID. But last night the phone rings at 9:53PM. Looked at caller ID and...

Scarborough Research — survey

First - this survey is a BIG BS. If companies trying improve quality, service etc - they shouldn't hire...

www.nielsen.comThis company stated that my songs weren't published in the Internet and they didn't make sales

The company tracks the sales of music and other media in the Internet. I have published my songs in the Internet and asked this company to provide the sales report. However, the company informed me that they couldn’t find my songs at all. I have tried different approaches and sound scan, but the company refuses to give any details about the sales and tried to persuade me that my songs weren’t in the Internet. People, please help to change the opinion of this company and get reports.

Scarborough Research — Research Survey

I have stopped scammers like this by NOT HANGING UP. Please be advised that the scammers are paying for the...

Scarborough ResearchRude repeated phone calls

Scarborough Research calls our home no less than 8 times a week, sometimes 4 times a day despite multiple pleas to stop calling us. Their phone people do not/will not listen and continue to call and ask for us to do a survey. Since when has the word NO become confusing? Where - please tell me, is their DO NOT CALL list. It is ridiculous. We have stopped answering our home phone line because of them and other telemarketers.

Arbitronphone survey bait and switch

I want to pass along an experience I had with Arbitron (remember them? The tv-ratings people?)

Warning!!

I get so many computer-assisted telemarketing calls, so my machine is always on. These companies cut off the call when they sense at 2 rings that there is a machine, but I got so sick of seeing Arbitron on the Caller ID that I finally decided to take the darn survey. It'll be 5 minutes of tv questions, right?

It took close to an hour. Lovely African A woman in Dallas----------I learned in general chit chat that they do not get paid if someone decides not to finish the survey, so I stuck with it.

Only the first questions were about radio stations (how many hours a day for each one) and tv viewing.

The litany of "survey" questions morphed into age categories, education, money, banking, Do you plan to buy a car in the next six months? Major appliance? Take a trip? How many times did you travel to a resort in the past 6 months? Who do you bank with in your area? Which sports games do you attend? What kind of magazines do you subscribe to? etc...

And on and on. They strayed far afield of Which local news do you watch? These are questions about how much money you spend, what you spend your money on, and what you might spend your money on.

I suggest that you don't give a real response. I ended up saying Refuse or No to most all of those questions because Arbitron is clearly collecting information that will be sold and used for multiple clients----questions that have nothing to do with tv or radio program ratings.

NOTE: Making up an "opinion" answer is not a good idea. You might get on the wrong lists and your neighbors will find out that you are a member of Soldiers of Fortune or the Sexual Aid Appliance of the Month Club and plan to do some nude body building at a Mexican resort after you finance the new mortgage and pick out the perfect truck. (But then again, maybe you will get a whole new set of prison penpals. )

I'm telling you this in case you get called, because I doubt that you would want to knowingly spread information about you all over the web or cause the call center person to lose $ because you got fed up part way through. I am hoping that they throw my name out.

It's all about nameless companies getting tons of info and causing us to be inundated with more calls, junk emails, and junk mail.
          We give them the data for free because we remember tv program surveys from decades ago and think that Arbitron is our pal!!!
          (Meanwhile, we get no compensation for our time and they make clients happy and get well compensated.)
          You're welcome.

Scarborough Research — Whole company, data mining for Obama/Democratic Party

Haven't all you people figured all this stuff out yet? Scarborough ISN'T a survey company, they are...

The Nielsen Company — There is no possibility to get a refund

I had the unfortunate opportunity to meet with The Nielsen Company representative searching for people who...

Nielsen Research Group — You will find yourself paying more for this BS than if you had robbed a bank

I received a check in the mail for $2, 400.00 from Nielsen Research Group, along with a Western Union Survey...

Scarborough Researchculture jamming

I took the call. So here are some tips:

To keep it short, tell them you're married to Rupert Murdoch.

They will ask if you or anyone in your family works for a radio, newspaper, television, etc. If you want to keep it short and not have them call you again, the answer is "yes." They will ask which? I said all of them, I'm married to Rupert Murdoch. They were going to end the survey but I told them I was kidding so I could find out more.

Also, they need to get through the survey as quickly as possible. So if you have the free time, see how long you can keep them on the phone. Ask them their opinion on things, ask them the same questions they're asking you, whatever...and then when they ask the last 2 questions: how many live in your household and how old are you, give them ridiculous answers. It invalidates the survey.

I kept them on the phone for almost a half hour.

• Mc
                mcruz0567 May 08, 2014

You should have finished the survey with them, it's helps your local media so your local radio stations and tv stations can see the pre fences on different households and to better serve us as consumers! Plus you get paid by completing the survey. Don't be rude it actually benefits YOU!

Nielsen — victim of a scam

I received a letter from nielsen with a contrac agreement, evaluation reports & a check (made out to me) for...

The Nielsen Company — My ongoing nightmare with Nielsen

In late October of 2010, I had the unfortunate opportunity to meet with a Mr. Tony Hennies who was going from...

Scarborough Research — Relentlessly RUDE

This company began calling me a few weeks before Christmas & they haven't stopped since (they literally...

Scarborough Researchconstant calls

We too, have received numerous calls from this company. I have told them DO NOT CALL, we are also on the do not call registry.
              Well, they sent a post card stating "We didn't mean to upset you... but we will try calling again. Please talk to our interviewers when they call".
              I have blocked their #, yet they have called about 10-15 times since... so I picked up the call & told them again... DO NOT CALL.
              or I will pursue further with the Atty General or Colorado Public Utilities Commsn. "LISA" just laughed at me. She told me I have
              to call a special # to get my # removed. They can't remove it, it's on a dialing system. (I know how these work & THEY CAN remove my phone #!). She claims they are not bound by the DO NOT CALL REGISTRY since they are not a telemarketer.
              I have all the calls logged on my caller ID for proof. Any other ideas?

• Mc
                  mcruz0567 May 08, 2014

Do the survey?! They will stop calling you. Why is everyone scared of doing a survey, it's about your preferences, your opinions. It benefits your local media. And you as consumers! Plus you get paid for it

• As
                  Astorian Sep 14, 2017

@mcruz0567 Scarborough does not have a right to anybody's info. If people don't want to receive calls, they shouldn't be forced to do a survey in order to make the calls stop. I made the mistake of completing one of their surveys and providing my email address and I am still getting spammed by them years later and after repeated requests to unsubscribe/remove my email address from their database/panel, etc. Just don't do it.

Scarborough Research — Agressive callers/Company does not remove number from call list despite multiple requests

This company repeatedly has called our home phone--off and on for way too long. We've answered, asked...

Scarborough Research — Harassing Phone Calls

They keep calling wanting to talk to the female head of household only. I don't want to give out ANY...