KLM — overweight baggage fee
I called KLM asking for details about the baggage allowance for my flight, KL878 from Taipei to Amsterdam, and the representative told me that an extra piece of luggage could be brought for $50. When arriving at the airport, I was told that the baggage allowance is only 20kg and that each additional kg costs 30 euro!! That makes for a total of 800 us dollars! This is absurd! I would have planned accordingly if I had known about the weight limit and the cost of additional baggage!!! What can I do?
More KLM Complaints & Reviews
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - klm refuses to pay refund 
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - terrible klm flight 
- KLM Airline - cheating by klm in ghana 
- KLM - lost bagage
- KLM - delay of 24 hours and loss of baggage 
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - klm denied me a ticket
- KLM - vouchers cannot be used when booking online 
- KLM Airlines - least child friendly?
- KLM - terrible experience with klm 
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - delayed damaged luggage and stolen property