KitchenAid / stand mixer
My artisan mixer literally exploded out the bottom when I was mixing egg whites-fire and sparks everywhere!
It was just over one year old. It cost me $96. To fix.
I wrote a letter to the president of whirlpool north america, michael a. Todman and to the general manager of whirlpool canada, eli federman.
Guess what folks, not a word from anyone in 5 months.
I' m not surprised. I was warned by the repair shop of their attitude.
My mixer is for sale. I won't have another whirlpool product in my home, ever again.
More KitchenAid Complaints & Reviews
- KitchenAid - us refrigerators sucks 
- KitchenAid - rebate scam 
- Kitchen Aid Crock Pot - cracked crock (inner pot) 
- Kitchenaid Dishwasher - faulty design 
- A & E Appliance Repair / Kitchen Aid - 4-attempts to repair a refrigerator - no shows 
- KitchenAid - krfc704fp00 
- KitchenAid - stand mixer model # ksm88sl, ser no. w83147969
- KitchenAid - gas range kfgg500ess 
- KitchenAid/Whirlpool - kitchenaid dishwasher model kdfe104dbl0 - leaking; broken pump/motor assembly 
- KitchenAid - pecs team (product exchange customer service) team