KitchenAid / self cleaning oven
I remodeled my kitchen in Aug of o8. My new kitchen aid self cleaning oven is unusable because
when it is turned on it locks the door and is impossible to use until a repair man is called.
I called the Kitchen aid company and they admitted there was a problem and they had
complaints before, but said they would extend my warrenty for a year and half, but refused to pay for the repair from the first time it happened.
I explained that the cabinet doors on each side of the oven were so hot I could not touch
them & I was concerned it might set my house on fire. She said if that happened they
would take care of it. I am sure that was just an untrue remark, but I am afraid to use
it. How can they sell something that the consumer pays a lot of money for just to find
out to late that they can't use it?
More KitchenAid Complaints & Reviews
- KitchenAid - us refrigerators sucks 
- KitchenAid - rebate scam 
- Kitchen Aid Crock Pot - cracked crock (inner pot) 
- Kitchenaid Dishwasher - faulty design 
- A & E Appliance Repair / Kitchen Aid - 4-attempts to repair a refrigerator - no shows 
- KitchenAid - bankofamerica debit card
- KitchenAid - pecs team (product exchange customer service) team
- KitchenAid - fridge alarm won't shut off
- KitchenAid - blender broke for no reason
- Kitchenaid Kusc35fxss Dishwasher - unequal pricing nationwide