Kingsdown Mattress / terrible experience!
Bought this top of the line, $3, 000, mattress from Kingsdown and after 4 weeks started sagging in the middle. Called to complain, they send a kit that measures sagging with out load and they said the mattress is performing as designed with up to 2 inches sagging being normal after the 1st month. Called again and someone came to the house, it was a subcontractor called Mattress Marshals, and he said the materials are shifting. Again the factory sent a letter stating the mattress is performing as designed. Noe I have a 20 year useless warranty, back pain, unable to sleep in that mattress. Before that I had an excellent mattress, with springs, and was perfect, until I got married and wife wanted a kings size mattress. I wished I went to the normal cheaper ones. This company is a scam and rip off with this warranty.
More Kingsdown Mattress Complaints & Reviews
- Sleepy's - Kingsdown Mattress - kingsdown give up making mattresses! 
- Kingsdown - Sleep To Live Series 800 - major sag 
- Kingsdown Series 600 Mattress - this bed is horrible
- Sleepys/ Kingsdown - defective &sleep to live& mattress 
- Fred's Bed's / Kingsdown Mattress - mattress is not as advertised!!!
- Kingsdown - eloquence mattress sold by mattress giant
- Kingsdown - kingstown mattress and box spring set queen 
- Kingsdown - mattress has severe body indents
- Kingsdown - kingsdown king mattress.
- Kingsdown - b kristen lxpt kg lp set, sb kristen lxpt kg mat