Kingsdown Mattress & Boxspring / ripped off
We purchased a Natural mattress 1 1/2 yrs. ago from Sleepy's. Tried it for a couple weeks, and hated it. Too soft. This was one of their top mattresses at the time besides the Tempurpedic which we didn't like. We were told that we could exchange it but it had to be of greater value than the one we returned. That left only Tempurpedic and one of the Kingsdown mattresses. So after paying almost 3, 000 to start with we ended up paying close to $4, 000 for a horrible uncomfortable Kingsdown mattress. It has caved in in spots, and does not align with our bodies properly. Someone came out with their little measuring device and said it was OK. We tried to speak with the company over the phone from our stores location and ended up sitting there for 2 hours and receiving no help!! So we are stuck with a back aching mattress of almost $4000. I hate that company and I hope they go out of business ASAP!! They are the mafia of mattresses!! You'll be sorry you ever got involved with them!!
More Kingsdown Mattress & Boxspring Complaints & Reviews
- Sleepy's - Kingsdown Mattress - kingsdown give up making mattresses! 
- Kingsdown - Sleep To Live Series 800 - major sag 
- Kingsdown Series 600 Mattress - this bed is horrible
- Kingsdown Mattress - terrible experience!
- Sleepys/ Kingsdown - defective &sleep to live& mattress 
- Kingsdown - eloquence mattress sold by mattress giant
- Kingsdown - kingstown mattress and box spring set queen 
- Kingsdown - mattress has severe body indents
- Kingsdown - kingsdown king mattress.
- Kingsdown - b kristen lxpt kg lp set, sb kristen lxpt kg mat