KeyBank / Rude branch manager in Beaverton, OR

I actually had a branch manager from the Beaverton Key Bank on Hall curse at me in the parking lot today. I was parked in their parking lot early in the morning with no one around. I walked across the street to the coffee shop and she yelled at me to move my car, because bank customers needed it. Seriously, the bank wasn't open and their were 20 open spaces. When I politely pointed this out, she yelled. "Fine leave it and I'll tow the *** thing." Totally uncalled for and very unprofessional. There is no reason to treat someone this way.

Va

Comments

• Te
      25th of Aug, 2008

I totally agree with you. I called in today "Beaveton Keybank" in Oregon.. to just check what my checking account balance was and this rude lady named Cheryl answered the phone. She was giving me this attitude and it was not professional at all. She said "may i have your name", I said "my name" then she said "yeah, "my name" what" in a rude tone. Then that is not all, she asked me when was my last deposit...and I told her I don't know (how the hell am I suppose to remember the exact amount). Then she told me "well, that is not the right amount without that i am afraid I can't tell you". So I said, "well, can't you check my social security ### to make sure its me?". Then she said "yeah" and gave me a false checking account balance afterwards. How did I know? I called a different branch afterwards to make sure, and ended up with two different checking account balance. So, I called back "Beaverton Keybank" again (same lady picked up) and complained to her how she has given me false checking account balance and told her how their service sucks. Then she went on about some bull ### excuse blah blah blah. Anyways, don't go here...rude people and their service sucks.