Kenya Airways / change in service (flights) at late notice and without apology or explanation until I contacted them.
I was booked on a flight with my family: booking code - VRHCHF - I could not check in on the day of departure - the check in page just saying that the code must be wrong and no tickets under that code. I could not get through on any of the numbers offered. Later I received two emails, one confirming my flight with a check in link - that again did not work, and one with a completely different flight - leaving at 1am, and again with check in link that did not work.
When I got through to someone to talk with (about 5 hours before the flight time) she said there were technical problems with the aircraft we were supposed to be on and so we had been put on a different flight at 1am, arriving at 2 am. She did appologise for the inconvenience.
I have found it awkward to re-arrange drop off and pick up at the much more unsocial hours, I was already stressed by not being able to check in and then being sent what I thought was wrong email at the time, with a different flight, and no explanation until I managed to get through to someone. I also wonder why technical issues 5 hours before take off can not be rectified by a large company.
More Kenya Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Kenya Airways Taiwan - terrible service - incompetent 
- Kenya Airways - baggage pilferage 
- Kenya Airways - customer care and handling difficult situations at hand.
- Kenya Airways - lost/stolen items in my bag
- Kenya Airways Cargo - takeing of money
- Kenya Airways - wrong booking, booking reference number: spnm8z
- Kenya Airways - burgled bag and my valuables were taken away: bag code 0706 kq 023211 los-ken-dxb flight kq533-kq304 dated 17 aug
- Kenya Airways - service
- Kenya Airways - lost luggage
- Kenya Airways - lost ipad pro on air