Kent Brown Toyota / refused to service my car
Kent Brown Toyota
951 County Route 64
Elmira, NY 14903
REGIONAL TOYOTA HEADQUARTERS
I purchased by 1st Toyota from Kent Brown in 1999 and had all my service done there. Last year I was looking for a newer car and was unable to find another car with the mileage that I wanted at Kent Brown, so I began to look at other dealerships. I found a car at another dealership.
I called yesterday for an appointment to get the oil changed and got an appointment for 3:00 o'clock on Aug 4, 2007. When I got there and waited for them to take all the information off from my car and they saw that I had bought it at another dealership they refused to service my car even though I had an appointment.
I was a good customer for seven years keeping all the maintenance up on my car when ever it needed and was required. My understanding that when you buy a car, you should be able to get it serviced at any Toyota dealership.
The dealership is the closest one to my home which is 50 miles away.
More Kent Brown Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 2012 Scion billizard paint falling off in sheets
- Toyota Motor Corporation - hertrich toyota milford delaware service department
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 94 toyota pickup with frame rot
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rust starts spreading on my corolla 2015
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 2018 tundra