Kenstar Washing Machine / Helpline number never works and rude responses from anyone who happens to attend a call at Kenstar!

1 India Review updated:

I had purchased a Kenstar washing machine in June 2006 installed in my house in Chennai. The first machine installed itself did not work and with lot of difficulty I managed to get it replaced. I had faced problems quite a few times and since I had the mobile number of one of the service technicians I managed to get it fixed each time. Now that person has left the company and I was given a Helpline number 3021066 to contact. Whenever i call that number, they say they don't take complaints of washing machines and ask to call another number [protected] - this number never works! Whoever reads this may try for themselves. I managed to get the mobile number of one of the executives named Mr Balaji - his response is that they will attend only if the complaint is registered through the helpline number - (which never works) and he is rude in his interaction. I am really frustrated with this company and their service in Chennai. I want this complaint to be recorded and action taken immediately. It's shameful that a company of international repute is providing this kind of poor service in India.

Comments

• Ab
      4th of Sep, 2007

My kenstar washing machine timer is not working. Service center not attending my fault.

• Dr
      16th of Sep, 2007

Sir,I have bought a kenstar washing machine Top load , two years back.Since last two months its timer is not working properly.I made complaint to the shope Bagdi brothers,from where I bought it.They are help less.Mechanic comes and says that compny is not giving the parts.
    Please advise me what to do.If a standred co like yurs is like this then how can any one trust on Kenstar.
    waiting for your quick reply and action.
    P.DEvadas.Qr.No.L-5.MP,Housing,lalbag.RAJNANDGAON.(CG)491441.

21st of Nov, 2007

Yes I also have KENSTAR washing machine and the rubber washer inside the adapter of the water inlet pipe, where the connection is made to its other part fitted to the water ###, got dried and fell. It has been a week since I am trying to get a replacement washer but I am informed that the company is not supplying such washers and it seems that ultimately I might be forced to go into a a big expense of abt Rs.1000/- since the inlet pipe complete with new adapter will have to be replaced. The company has changed the system of this adapter and is no longer supply the old ones as spares. Can anyone in his right senses imagine that for a part to be replaced and costing just Rs.1/- would be forced to go for such trouble and expense.

The company is arrogant and not helping at all!

• Ve
      7th of May, 2008

Inspite of lodging complaint on washing machine on 30th April 2008, which has got problem on closing Flap due to a failure of the springs that is affecting the flap function (not closing) due to a manufacturing defect, service personnel has just seen the machine on 5th may 2008 and till today no one has turnedup.

Unable to even contact the personnel or the service office as no one lifts the phone in the nos. given by the call centre people.

As such if it is not attended within a reasonable time to make it usable, i have no other option except to approach appropriate forum for relief.

All Kenstar users should form a group and pull the manufaturer to the court for relief.

• Th
      17th of Oct, 2009

Complaint not attended sofar inspite of several reminders