Kenstar Washing Machine / Helpline number never works and rude responses from anyone who happens to attend a call at Kenstar!
I had purchased a Kenstar washing machine in June 2006 installed in my house in Chennai. The first machine installed itself did not work and with lot of difficulty I managed to get it replaced. I had faced problems quite a few times and since I had the mobile number of one of the service technicians I managed to get it fixed each time. Now that person has left the company and I was given a Helpline number 3021066 to contact. Whenever i call that number, they say they don't take complaints of washing machines and ask to call another number [protected] - this number never works! Whoever reads this may try for themselves. I managed to get the mobile number of one of the executives named Mr Balaji - his response is that they will attend only if the complaint is registered through the helpline number - (which never works) and he is rude in his interaction. I am really frustrated with this company and their service in Chennai. I want this complaint to be recorded and action taken immediately. It's shameful that a company of international repute is providing this kind of poor service in India.
More Kenstar Washing Machine Complaints & Reviews
- Kenstar - About service center 
- Kenstar - Kenstar Smart Mixer Grinder not working! 
- Kenstar Home Appliance - Kenstar is No #1 Bogus company in India! 
- Kenstar Food Processor - Very bad customer care 
- Kenstar - Not working 
- Kenstar - tumble top fully automatic washing machine
- Kenstar - water heater 
- Kenstar microwave kj25csl4 - Shaft grooves melted hence Glass tray Does not rotate 
- Kenstar Food Processor - Received damage 
- Kenstar Mixer Grinder - chutney jar not working