Kenmore Grill / Never buy from Sears!
Purchased a Kenmore Gas Grill 4-5 years ago. The grill worked great for about 1 month. From that point forward it has been nothing but a nightmare. The regulator has been replaced almost yearly now. The frustrating part is two fold.
1) The fact that the regulator continually has to be replaced.
2) When the regulator has to be replaced, it takes almost 1 month for this to happen as they have to schedule someone to come evaluate it (1 week) then order the part (2 weeks) after I already told them what it was, then schedule the install (another 1 week) so now 1/3 of my usable summer bbq time is used up.
I have asked multiple times that they just replace the grill and they refuse. I am at the point where I will take it to the nearest sears and chain it to a lamppost with a sign that reads "Do Not Buy Anything From Sears".
I have explained to them that if they will not replace the grill, I will convince people to pass on buying from sears just one time and that by doing this they will eventually loose MUCH more money than if they just replaced the grill.
Now to keep with my promise to Sears, I am asking that the next time you think about purchasing from Sears, Think about this message and buy elsewhere.
More Kenmore Grill Complaints & Reviews
- Kenmore Oven - Beware! Don't burn your house! 
- Kenmore / Power Miser - Sears's faulty product 
- Kenmore Refrigerator - Kenmore Refrigerator causes house fire 
- Kenmore Elite Trio Refrigerator - No cold air in freezer 
- Kenmore Elite Dishwasher - Do not buy Kenmore products! 
- Kenmore - top loading washing machine
- Kenmore - 500 series does not clean clothes
- Kenmore - kenmore model 11022332510 washing machine
- Kenmore - above stove microwave
- Kenmore - service repair date and fee