Kay Jewlers / costomer service blows

Customer service blows. they lose rings and I've never had my ring to me on time. The Sales people are rude as heck, and honestly my husband and I are going to get all our friends and family to boycott Kay...PERIOD!My blessed ring was very special to me it was perfect and now i have a larger ring that hurts my fingers and is honestly UGLY! No one ever gives us the correct phone number to contact people. Ya know there are a lot of people in the military I hope Kay loses a lot of business!

Comments

• Cl
      30th of Apr, 2009

You should take it to an appraisal and make sure that you have "real diamonds" in it instead of crystals. When they loose jewelry it's not lost it's because they switched out the real diamonds for fake ones.

• Hu
      11th of Jul, 2009

I too have lost all intrest in ever going to Kays Jewerly Store again! I have purchased over the last 10 years roughly 30, 000 in rings and other diamonds from this store. I however will never buy or go into a Kays again! I went to Kays due to the Zales storesbeing such ### quilty of merchandise, but the service comemitment from Kays is not any better. I took a 18.000 dollar ring in to be examined and they told me the progons where in really bad shape so they told me they could fix them welll $800.00 Dollars later they returned my ring in worst shape then when it went in. The heart shaped Dimaond was not set correctly and was moving inside the mounting! SO I took it back and they said oh sorry!!! I again had to leave it for another week. The second time I picked it up the prongs where suppose to be done and done right stupid me I trusted them. The third time this time the prongs are not touching my diamond and They said oh but it is sercuer and We will fix it but I said no to their three times is the charm maybe we will fix it the third time in... I can not chance it it is a very big diamond to have slip lose and lose because they have hired second rate repair men the only good thing I can say about that store is it was a lesson well learned!!!DO NOT GO TO KAYS!!!

• Sk
      30th of Nov, 2010

I am sick of Kay Jewlers calling us! A family member seems to be having a payment issue with Kay. While I do not condone avoidance of responsbility, the family member is well over 40 and lives clear across the country from us. We have absolutely no control or influence over the situation. Using public records search information, Kay has gotten my cell phone number and has called us dozens of times. Each time I have called the family member and told them that they need to deal with this and explained to the collection agent that he has been notified, that we have no responsibility or influence and have asked them to remove our name and number from their files and to stop calling us. Each time the agent swears he is removing the information and putting notes on the account but we still keep getting calls!
    The family member's whereabouts are known to Kay, but when they can't work it out with him they bother family across the country, despite repeated requests to stop. I am so sick of this!