Glencara Irish Jewelry Logo

Glencara Irish Jewelry

Having problems with Glencara Irish Jewelry?

Glencara Irish Jewelry reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 16, 2012. The latest review Cross was posted on Oct 12, 2021. The latest complaint Not receiving order was resolved on Sep 03, 2021. Glencara Irish Jewelry has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 59 reviews. Glencara Irish Jewelry has resolved 20 complaints.

Glencara Irish Jewelry Customer Service Contacts

1866 567 7451 (USA & Canada)
1800 664 818 (Australia)
+353 91 773 769 (Ireland & International)
+44 800 680 0627 (United Kingdom)
Galway
Ireland

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Glencara Irish Jewelry Customer Service. Initial Glencara Irish Jewelry complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Glencara Irish Jewelry above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Glencara Irish Jewelry. Discuss the issues you have had with Glencara Irish Jewelry and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Glencara Irish Jewelry Complaints & Reviews

Glencara Irish JewelryCross

October 2019 I send for a Cross for my Husband Dennis Joseph Soures Fearns his Grand Mother arrived from Donegal to USA. Dennis pass away December 2019 and I return the Cross explaining what happened.This year finally I got Thru your Company and I still waiting for my Refund. Because you don't take from the Death, I am gone to inform every place that you Advertise the way you handle Business and also to show you that Americans, we don't take Crap from foreigners. Lysette Soures. 200 Robert Street Apt. 59
New Smyrna Beach
Florida USA

• Glencara Irish Jewelry's response · Oct 13, 2021

Hi Lysette
      I see the staff asked you for a PayPal email to refund to and you have not replied to multiple emails

If you respond to one of the emails it can be resolved for you
      Glencara

GlencaraMisrepresents shipping

I ordered an item from this company and was told I would receive it by 9/29-10/2. Once ordered they changed the shipping timeline to 10/14-10/16 without telling me. This was a gift for my Moms 80th so the shipping times were important. They then said print out a certificate that its coming on their web site. Well the certificate comes out looking like garbage with letters overlapping each other.

My daughter had ordered a bracelet for mother as well. They did the same thing to her - gave her a false arrival date. Now she will not have a present in time for her grandmothers bday either.

This company has many negative reviews which I should have read before doing business with them.

• Glencara Irish Jewelry's response · Oct 13, 2021

This is an inaccurate review. The item was custom made when ordered and the gift certificate was fixed and emailed.
        The bracelet was delivered also and we receive thousands of positive reviews
        Glencara

Glencara Irish JewelryNot receiving order

I was informed that my order that my order had been dispatched last week. Then I received an email saying it was not dispatched and that it would be dispatched to me on 30th August. I sent an email to customer care but so far have not had a reply. I thought it might be your policy to keep your customers up to date with an email.

Please advise

Michael Soady

Hi Michael
          I can see your order had to be created and you were emailed by our team today that it had shipped

Glencara Irish JewelryGold cross and chain

I ordered Item # LP3052-Y-Emerald-Gold on: 03/13/2021
        Order#[protected]; packing slip# [protected]
        Returned item on: 04/30/2021 by UPS, Tracking # 1Z7VR7790385043102.
        Have tried numerous time to call # on their web page.I get a recording.
        Have tried thru my bank to have this company honor their 60 day money back Guarantee, without success.
        It has been taking this long to try to get our $309.98 refunder!

Enclosed are photos of all this information.
        Please help us. You are our last resort.

• Updated by Robert C Creer · Aug 20, 2021

I have been trying to obtain my 60 day Guarantee refund, for going on 4 months without success.
            On a fixed income for the elderly, this is a great hardship.
            We hope you can help us. We have honored all our responsibilities in this matter, and hope this company will honor theirs.

Hi Robert
            I have just emailed you as you had not send us return tracking via email. Had you had done this it would have been processed right away

Glencara Irish JewelryWedding ring set

We ordered a wedding ring set nearly a month. Website said product was I stock and will be delivered by 28 July. 28 July came and went...no rings. I contacted them and was told they are made to order - this was guillana. I expressed dissatisfaction as I had paid for express delivery as the rings were for a special occasion, we're very sorry - this was katie. No offer to refund delivery fee, without prompting. Followed up again a few days later for date for delivery, told oh they will be sent in a few days - this was Maria - are you seeing a pattern here never the same person because they are a scam. Will arrive Today is the 14th and they haven't been sent, being sent on the 16th, so no hope they will arrive by the 19th. Have asked for a refund but doubtful this will happen either. I spent a fortune on the rings for our wedding - which has to occur quickly because of Health issues. Absolutely heartbreaking for my husband who is terminal Al. I only hope I can get some more before its too late. Thanks for nothing Glencara...you are scum

Hi
              These rings were made to order and have been delivered with FedEx express shipping . We would never scam anyone and there was an email communication letting you know the production times and day they would ship and also tracking was sent via email.

Glencara Irish JewelryAmethyst ring

I'm really disappointed with this order. I ordered a ring for my partner's birthday and when I placed the order it clearly stated on the website that the item was in stock and that it would be with me within a couple of days. However we are now three and a half weeks on and I still have not received anything from glencara. It is impossible to ring the company because their phone lines have an automated message stating that you should email. I've sent several emails and they have responded, not in the 24 hour time scale which they promise, but usually within 2 days. However they have not offered anything constructive and have just fobbed me off stating that the item will be sent when it is ready. To date I have not received anything. To add insult to injury I'm able to order exactly the same item on their website and again the promise of delivery within a couple of days, and no mention that it is out of stock.

I would avoid using this company again and I would think very carefully before you spend any money with them.

Edited 22/7/21 to add that last week Glencara told me they had refunded me some of the purchase price as a goodwill gesture due to the problems and delays I've had with the order.

Surprise surprise, no money has been refunded to me.

I have finally received the ring, 4 weeks after Glencara told me it had shipped. Its OK, nothing special to be honest. The actual silver ring is not hallmarked, and the stone is very small. It needs resizing but I won't be asking Glencara to do that or I'll probably get it back by Christmas if I'm lucky.

Wish I'd gone to a high street jeweller in the first place and saved myself all this grief, but I thought 'handmade Irish jewellery' would be something special.

How wrong I was.

May 28, 2021

Glencara Irish Jewelry — No delivery of goods - poor shipping practices

Glencarra Nightmare. I purchased 3 pieces of jewellery from these people from what I thought was their...

Apr 03, 2021

Glencara Irish Jewelry — Interior product and unsubstantiated claims

Ordered 2 rings and a bangle. They are charging over 100 australian dollars for products that they claim to...

Glencara Irish JewelrySilver & Solid Yellow Gold Diamond Claddagh Ring - April Birthstone

I ordered 2 rings 1.3.2021. I received the first less expensive ring and a free gift in a week but I am still waiting for the more expensive ring to be delivered. In addition, the ring I received is worse quality than expected. I have written 5-10 messages to Glencara concerning the delivery but I am not getting any answers as no one is answering my messages. I paid also extra for faster delivery. I am willing to wait one more week and if the missing ring is not delivered I want a refund. I applied a picture of the information of the still missing ring in this complaint.

The first order number was # [protected].
              I was last time answered the 5th of March as follows:
              (09:38:30 PM) Jemima: Your other ring had to be custom made so it took a little longer before it was ready to ship
              (09:38:43 PM) Jemima: It is finished now actually and will be shipped on Monday
              (09:38:54 PM) Jemima: You should receive it by the 10th :)

1 Response
                • Be
                  Bella James78 Apr 03, 2021

There products are the worst quality I've ever come across for what they charge. It's cheap costume jewellery that you could purchase at a novelty shop

Glencara Irish JewelryService

On 14 January 2021, I ordered a
                Diamond Rose Gold Silver Celtic Knot Heart Pendant Necklace and a Lucky Four Leaf Clover Emerald Crystal Necklace, intended to be a valentine and birthday presents, from Glencara's online site.

At the time of purchase, I was told I would have the items in 7 days. On 16th, I received an email stating there was an issue with stock and that I should have the pieces between 23rd and 28th of January.

On January 19th, I emailed them to get a tracking number or other information on how the items were being shipped. I received a response on 21st stating it would be shipped shortly. Items did not arrive during the window they provided.

Sent a follow up email on 12 February 2021, to get a status of my order and again requesting tracking details as the items had still not arrived. Received no response.

On 14 February 2021, I received an email from their Customer Service team, asking how I liked the product and if I was satisfied with my purchase.

I replied the same day, stating that I still have not received my items and that I had not received a response to my inquiry on the status of by order.

I also stated that I was not pleased with the lack of transparency with the status and not receiving my items over a month later.

I have requested a refund and have not received a response. Feeling ripped off

Respond

Glencara Irish JewelryPurchased an item and months later they are still lying about status.

My purchase from Glencara.com has been a complete nightmare. The company is a scam and has no shame in lying to its customers. I ordered a product from them on December 15th. The item was clearly labeled in stock on the website and shipping was estimated to 5 to 8 business days. After several attempts at contacting them when there was no word of shipping they finally contacted hundreds of customers at the same time on January 3 exposing confidential names and email information. The email said my particular item was not in stock, but it was clearly a lie becasue hundreds of customers received the same email. I replied to that email several times stating I wanted a refund becasue the item did not arrive on time. I Never heard back then weeks later they said the item had shipped. After more weeks not hearing back they replied with yet another lie saying the item could not be dleivered becasue the address was wrong. They showed me a random address I have never given so clearly another lie. After stating clearly several times I wanted a refund they kept insisting it was not possible because it had shipped again even though in that same email they asked me to confirm my new address which I never did. At this point, I stated again I wanted a refund and again never heard back. This company is a scam! Not only they exposed sensitive information including mine to hundreds of people in an email balst but now lie about my order. This company is a SCAM STAY AWAT!

Glencara Irish JewelryDelivery of earrings

Bought the earrings as a birthday present . Plenty of time for delivery prior to birthday. Earrings did not arrive.
                    Then the next problem trying to contact glencara... total nightmare. If you phone you are told to email them. I then tried chat line twice, another waste of space. Eventually someone emailed me saying I would get the dispatch tracking number the following day. Now three days on and nothing. This company is the pits.

Jan 29, 2021

Glencara Irish Jewelry — My item has never been received

Do not use this company!!! Firstly they said they had shipped my item. 2 days later they said it wasn't...

Glencara Irish JewelryRing ordered december 25th.

I ordered a ring on December' 25th. I received an email few days later saying it was shipped, on the day after it was due to arrive. I got another email saying it had never been shipped... I then contacted them, they said I could get a refund if I couldnt wait till the end of January. I asked for refund. Then then said would be done in 3 ro 5 days!! That was 2 weeks ago, I'm still waiting. Then I got an email a few minutes ago asking if I was happy with my order and to rate it! The cheek of them!!! There a joke!

Ring ordered december 25th.

Glencara Irish JewelryItem not received

Made a purchase on the 28th. Paid extra $9.99 for express shipping (I believe express promised a 3 day delivery time I figured that might be delayed a bit due to New Years)
                        I received an email on the 29th saying items had shipped (email provided no tracking number which i thought was odd)
                        Have received no item yet.
                        I attempted to contact company via email on the 2nd and the 6th with no response.

Jan 01, 2021

Glencara Irish Jewelry — Purchased item never received

I ordered jewellery from Glencara.com on 7th Dec, 2020, a Christmas gift for my partner. I paid $268AUD for...

Glencara Irish JewelryCeltic cross’s

I sent back 2 Celtic cross's as thay were to big and you have not put my money into my bank I did say if you could change them for smaller ones that would be great but iv herd nothing from you my order number was [protected]. Mrs M Kilcoyne 28 martindale road Hemel Hempstead hp1 2qr. It came to £126 So hopefully you can get this sorted I really liked them and thay were supposed to be Christmas presents

Glencara Irish JewelryPurchased product not received

Order # [protected] was placed and confirmed on 12/17. The website stated that items would be received on time for Christmas. Just in case I paid an additional amount for expedited shipping. On 12/17 I received and email confirming shipment to my correct name and address. I did not receive a tracking number so I requested one on 12/17. No response. I called the phone number [protected] and no answer. The message stated to email [protected]@glencara.com and make the subject line "urgent" and I'll receive a response within 24 hours but still no response. I have sent 5 "urgent" emails and still no response. I've looked at Glencara's Facebook page and there are multiple posts with similar experiences.

Purchased product not received

Glencara Irish JewelryNever delivered

I placed an order with this company on the 30th november (thinking this was plenty time for a christmas delivery) when nothing had arrived on 16th december I tried to phone them on the telephone number appearing on the heading of their web page. The number did not exist. I then contacted them through their web chat to be told they were moving offices and the telephone had not yet been transferred - just by coincidence the very next day the number disappeared from the web page. On the 18th of december they confirmed my items had been re - sent by express post and would be delivered in 2-3 days - today the 26th december nothing has arrived - they cannot be contacted and don't reply to emails - I can only assume I have been scammed.

Glencara Irish JewelryCeltic Bracelet

I bought the item on Nov. 26, and I received shipment confirmation on Nov. 27. The item has never arrived, and the chat customer service (not available in the last few days) gave me contradictory responses. These are the order details: Order # [protected]; recipient email address: doc.[protected]@gmail.com
                                I would like to know if the item is supposed to arrive some time in the near future. If not, I would like to have a refund.
                                Best,