Kay Jewelers / unethical behaviour

1 Collin Creek Mall, 811 N Central Express wayPlano, TX, United States

Purchased a wedding ring from the Kay Jewelers in Plano, Texas. After buying the wedding band I had to send the ring in to get properly sized with the band. I currently live in Lawton, Oklahoma, and was told that the Kay's in Lawton could not send the ring off for sizing because I did not purchase it from their store. Therefore, the Lawton store had to send my ring to the store in Plano. It has now been over a month and I still have not received the ring back from Kay Jewelers. The store manager keep giving me the run around on where the ring is, if the ring has a warranty on it, and when they will be able to send it to me. I was told that when I purchased the ring a warranty came on the diamond only and not the band in which the diamond sit in. I let the manager know that I was not told that and why would I spend $8, 000.00 on a wedding ring without paying an extra $120.00 on the warranty for the gold. The manager then blamed it on employees that were no longer working at the company. Every time I call the store there is always a different excuse on why they cannot send my ring back to the Lawton, Oklahoma store. I will never purchase anything from Kay Jewelers again. As of today Kay Jewelers still have not given me my wedding back.

Re