Kaspersky / updates
On April 20, 2017, our printer and scanner stopped working and we had to call in the computer guy to fix it. He said that the printer and scanner were disconnected by an update that you made to your Kaspersky program.. This cost us $99.99 to get the printer and scanner to work again. We would appreciate receiving this amount back from you to cover the cost of repairing what your product disconnected. We would also like to know how to prevent this from happening again.
Sunrise Pioneer, Inc.
More Kaspersky Complaints & Reviews
- Dri Kaspersky.com - fraud 
- Dri*kaspersky Lab - unaurthorized charges 
- Dri Kaspersky - someone is using my credit card to make a charge to this company 
- Dri Kaspersky - fraudulant charges 
- Kaspersky - don't try to contact them 
- Kaspersky Lab - kaspersky secure connection
- Kaspersky Lab - order #69783167 - no activations code given after paying
- Kaspersky - support team 
- Kaspersky Lab - total security licence renewal 
- Kaspersky Lab - kaspersky internet security 2014