Kaplan University Des Moines Campus and online / being ripped off and screwed over twice

United States, Iowa, Stuart
Kaplan University On ground Campus and Online
Ok, well when i first started Kaplan i was fresh out of high school and went straight into into college. My mom had started going there when it was called hamilton so I thought it would be a decent school. Not only did they scam my mom out of money but all of her friends and even me. Well i dropped out and should have had pretty much a free ride from what i was told. Come to find out that wasn't the case. Well i re-enrolled here recently to do online because i don't have the time to do on the ground campus classes, i did have a complete free ride but have been treated very poorly, not only have they not kept me informed of what i needed to do, nor when my classes start, they had me 2 weeks behind on almost all my classe sbecause they didn't even keep me registered for my classes. Not only will i not finish my schooling with them, the 10 friends i had interested now want nothing to do with the college, they are finding other colleges. I really do hope this college gets caught with the finacial fraud, not only do they make it very obvious of what they are doing but alot of people are figuring it out and its only a matter of time before the students come back on them, not only will they be shut down but they will have to pay twice the amount of what they scammed us out on. Hope their ready.

Kaplan University Logo Kaplan University