JustFlowers.com / horrendous service

1 IL, United States Review updated:

I can empathize with all the complaints I read about Just Flowers. I only wish I would have found this web site before I used them, but it was for a funeral and you just hurry up and do what you need to. I noticed there are other complaints regarding funeral arrangements. We ordered a very tasteful Sympathy Plant Basket and a cheaper version of plants arrived at the funeral home with HUGE BRIGHT PINK AND YELLOW BOWS tied to the handle and a butterfly pick in the plants. We were unable to attend the service and we are so embarrassed that this represented us. My daughter-in-law did take a picture (she's not sick, but she's a photographer and always has a camera in her purse) and sent it to me. It was truly a disgrace.
Like everyone else, we got the runaround. "We can redeliver." Hello, she's dead and buried; who are you going to deliver to? They said we did receive plants and so we have to pay for them. Then of course, there's the "all we can do is give you $10 off." I'm sorry, but I'm talking about emotional damages and values here, not the value of some plants.

I hope you all realize they don't have to have the last word. We are NOT paying for this monstrosity they sent. We paid by credit card and I am sending a letter of dispute when I receive the charges. I'm sending pictures of what was ordered and what was received and now, thanks to all of you, I will also include copies of all these complaints. My husband wants to notify the Better Business Bureau and the Federal Trade Commission. What other recourse do we have, like someone said they conceal their corporate ladder so they can't be touched. Well, anyway we may be forced to pay in the end, but they'll have to wait because we'll drag this dispute out as long as we can without damaging our credit. I hope anyone else who reads this will do the same.

Sc

Comments

• Vi
      15th of Jul, 2008

justflowers has no personal contact. I mistakenly forgot to indicate who the flowers were to be delivered to - they asked for my credit info. first -- when I immediately tried to contact them there was no answer - hours later they said it was too late - they delivered the flowers to me using my credit card info. I personally had to drive over 60 miles roundtrip to deliver them. I made a complaint to their customer service with no response. They are a very poorly run service. Use local florists - forget about Just flowers - they are a JUST RIP OFF service.