JustFlowers.com / did not deliver what was ordered - sent small arrangement for premium price

1 United States

Beware of Justflowers.com. I ordered a "premium" flower arrangement in a white wicker basket for $102.21 for the funeral of our children's grandmother from Justflowers.com. The order (order number 8052283) was placed on Tuesday, Nov 21, 2 pm EST (11:00 am PST) to be delivered on Friday, Nov 24, by 1:00 pm. I was required to pay an extra $4.99 for 'express delivery' to be sure it would be delivered by 1:00 pm. Really? I ordered on Tuesday for delivery on Friday and I have to pay for express delivery from a local florist? Here were the charges:

Subtotal: $74.99
Express Delivery: $4.99
Handling: $5.25
Shipping or Service: $16.98
Total: $102.21

The description for premium says: "We'll add lots more. The premium arrangement makes quite a statement." They delivered a small flower arrangement in a dinky brown basket. I was appalled. It was embarrassing. It was nowhere near the full flower arrangement in the picture for the cheapest one, let alone the premium arrangement. It looked like a $30 arrangement at best. The picture on the web site for their base arrangement from the front shows about 27 flowers. Our arrangement has 21 flowers in a picture taken from the same angle. See the pictures and notice the space between the flowers that does not appear in their picture of their base arrangement. This one is supposed to be 'premium' two sizes up.

I should have looked at the myriad of negative reviews on the internet for them and suspected they were not interested in customer service when the email receipt contained 3 pages of disclaimers with it. When I called to say I was not satisfied because they did not even deliver what I ordered, they refused to do anything other than give me a coupon for my next order. Why would I trust them to order from them again? I should really have been refunded half of what I paid, because that is what I received. Their customer service department is full of very rude people. They argue incessantly with you.

Do not order from this outfit. They are dishonest and deliver skimpy arrangements and whatever they want, not what was ordered, especially for $102.21.

JustFlowers.com