Justanswer.com / automatically charging my bank account/card.
Last month I actually used the services of Just Answer.com and paid for the service on-line via bank debit card. Now this month there is an automatic re-occurring $9 "subscription fee" I being charged for. I never agreed to this subscription and I didn't have to pay one the first time I used them. This is what gets me, the telephone number they post is an automated attendant and offers no selection to speak to customer service. The website doesn't offer a customer service selection either. When I contacted my bank to seek assistance in blocking or preventing further charges I was told the only way i can stop it is to close out my account and re-open a new one. I don't have to tell you what an inconvenience this is, but I am doing anyway to stop this criminal act against me.
Please let me know if there is other ways to dispute something like this or to at least complain to them directly. I would like to at least have my complaint heard, thank you for listening.
More Justanswer.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - no way to cancel 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment
- [Resolved] Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000
- Myjabill / Justanswer - having requested software help and paying for this I have not received the answer to my request
- JustAnswer - advice